Discovery and Hospital (Chp.41)

The pro heros and interns were driving their way to the shie hassaikai HQ after finding out the location.

They didn't excpect to see what they did when they arrived.

The building looked like it went through a war with how damaged it was.

Not only that, but numerous dead bodies, killed in brutal ways like cut in half, burnt or ripped appart, were scattered at the HQ.

The interns, Kirishima, Uraraka and Tsuyu, screamed in horror at the sight.

"Search inside! The culprit might still be in there!" Fat gum commanded some police officers.

"Yes sir!" They said as the ran inside.

Even more dead bodies. Headless, heart ripped out, burned and the list goes on.

"What the hell happened here?!" Rock Lock yelled.

"I don't know! Check to see if the girl is here!" Aizawa told the interns.

They searched and only found a room with spikes and a hole on the roof, revealing the outside.

Still no sign of Eri, but they found something even more horrifying.

A face made of ash, resembling the Yakuza, Kai Chisaki.

"Oh god..." Uraraka said, wanting to throw up.

Mirio found a hidden room underground using his quirk. There was a lot of blood, Ashes and the dead body of the villain twice.

After reporting it all to the pro's, Tsukauchi, a detective and friend of Aizawa, checked the security cameras around the area.

Nothing. In one second, the building is perfectly fine with guards walking around and the next second it skips to the state it is now.

This footage won't help.

And no sign of thr girl.

"Whoever did this has planned the attack thouroughly. But they won't get away with this." The detective said with determination.

Little did all of them know, the attacker already got away with it.

-

"...Hey Agatha." Izuku awkwardly greeted his mentor that suddenly appeared in the hospital.

She has the "you fucked up" expression on and crossed her arms.

Izuku sighs in defeat. "Look, i know what i did was wrong and that what i did was is irreversible."

He continued. "I made mistakes...and people were hurt."

"But you didn't regret it, right?" She asked with a harsh tone.

He did infact not regret it.

Sighing, she said "I know what its like having it corrupt you and don't get me wrong, i am still mad at you, but atleast you snapped out of it."

Izuku responded with a quiet "Yeah."

Stretching out her hand, she demanded "The book please."

Scratching his neck, he responded "...That won't be neccesary."

"Izuku, i swear to god,i will-" Izuku cut her off.

"I mean, i can't give it back because i destroyed it."

There was silence for a while. "Good ridance then."

He nodded. She changed the topic"Now, about the girl. We can go in, but the doctors told us to be careful because of her quirk."