161. Black Clover: N/A ~ Reborn as the Heir

On my fifth birthday, my father had sent people to fetch me from my home, I was taken away from my mother and brought to the Castle, where I learned that my mother was a maid that was loved by the King and she ran away when she found out she was pregnant with me. I didn't get, why he cared or how he even found out. It didn't matter to me though, all that mattered was that I was completely screwed.

~~~~~

I was throwing another 'tantrum' as the maids and my caretakers put it, my father stuck me in the Vermillion household. I'm not sure why, but I didn't care either way. - I made sure to cover the door with magic so they wouldn't be able to break it down like they've done in the past. I kept on making the spell stronger, and stronger every time they broke the door. Mereoleona can't even break the door now.

I let out a squeal of shock, when fire shot out of the floor, I stared with wide eyes as a hole formed and Mereoleona jumped through with her two brothers.

"...I surrender," I sighed, admitting defeat

There was no way I could keep a magic spell barrier over the whole room for more than a day, and I would feel bad every time Mereoleona broke a part of the house.

"You brat," she punched me on top of my head,

She would always do that when she saw me, and learned of my 'tantrum' or if she had to break in herself so I got used to them...it happened a lot.

"...I was so close too..." I muttered, as I rubbed my head

"For?" she rose an eyebrow at me,

"Her father is making her take the Magic Knight Exam, to prove that she's his daughter and get all of the Captains to raise their hands," Fuegoleon answered for me,

"I don't want to join any! - No offense." I said, looking to Fuegoleon,

"None taken," he smiled a little at me,

No one believed I was the King's illegitimate child, if it weren't for the fact that I could use Light Magic and that the king 'loved' my mother dearly - aka she was the most beautiful woman he saw - he would never mistake his child. He just knew that he had one, and it had to have been her who gave birth to his child of greatness. It was all stupid, to be completely honest. The moment I knew I was reincarnated into the Black Clover Anime, - when I was two - I wanted to stay as far away from the Capitol as possible. I was planning on living a peaceful life, and not change a single thing...and it never turns out that way for the 'heroine' of these kinds of novels.

~Time Skip a few Years, brought by Strength and Yami's abs!~

I had ended up joining the Black Bulls for a year before I was ordered to leave, my father was absolutely pissed at me for joining the 'worst' squad. As soon as I moved into the Castle, I was given strict teachers who made sure I knew everything. It was a painful three years, but now. I'm sitting on top of the Arena, watching the Magic Knights Exam. This was the year Asta, and Yuno would be trying out! I was excited for this, I adored Asta & Yuno - but I also found them very annoying.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This part always pissed me off. I used my Light Magic so I appeared in front of Asta & Yuno, even though I know Julius would get my Father to change his mind I couldn't help myself from intervening. After the sharp glare I gave him, he changed his mind and told me he was only joking and for his little angel to calm down. That annoyed me, but I crossed my arms and turned my back to him, facing Yuno and Asta.

"You won't die. Oh, and be careful with your words." I told them with a smile, before 'running away' going back to where I was earlier, hidden in the shadows and beneath a cloak. Enjoying the festival,

~~~~~

I took a deep breathe in, before letting it out slowly; screw not changing anything. I used my light magic, to move in front of Julius as he stopped the attack that Licht used to destroy the whole country. I gave him some help, so his Grimoire wouldn't disappear while I was stabbed through the chest. One hand on the blade to keep it from hitting Julius. I could tell, that the both of them were surprised.

"Hime!" Yami & Julius yelled, 

He came in time. Thank the gods. I fell back and into Julius' arms as Licht jumped backwards to avoid getting attacked by Yami. Two other elves showed up the same time Yami did, and they were currently with Licht.

"I'll take care of them, get her out of here." Yami said, standing in front of us

"I'll be back," Julius told him, before he brought me to a room, I passed out before I could tell where he brought me