173. Lime ? Dr. Stone: Tsukasa ~ Reincarnation

This one might not make any sense...and it's not a Lemon/Smut but there is some sexual context in here. So I put it as a lime, though I'm not 100% sure.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I stretched as I walked out of mine & Tsukasa's room. The jerk didn't revive me first, and how long have I been with him? Though, I mainly started dating him because I knew the petrification would happen...and I wanted to save him. It's also the reason I became strong enough to defend myself. I sat on Tsukasa's lap as soon as I got to the 'throne' room as I like to call it.

"Hikaru." Tsukasa looked into my eyes,

"No way, if I had it my way we would be working on making more humans right now," I hummed, as I played with his hair.

"Hikaru - chan, it's not safe to have children yet." Ms. Journalist said with a tic mark on her forehead,

I scowled, crossing my arms. Of course she's right. A lot of things could go wrong, and Mr. Spear would take that as a good opportunity to take down Tsukasa. I frowned when Tsukasa patted my head.

"We can have fun later tonight," Tsukasa whispered into my ear,

"Ugh, that's too long!" I whined, as I turned to get off his lap.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close so my back was pressed against his chest. Jerk. I crossed my arms and grumbled under my breathe.

~ Time Skip, brought by Tsukasa's Abs! ~

I blinked a few times, to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Tsukasa was above me on our bed, what is he - is he serious? I was just joking though...we are still technically high school students. I sucked in a breathe when he started placing kisses down my neck, then on my stomach.

"Tsu..kasa..." I groaned as I pressed my legs together.

Damn him. He didn't say anything, as he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. I opened my mouth, letting his tongue slip in I didn't fight him, I didn't want to. Are we really going to do this? We stared at each other, when he pulled away from the kiss.

"Hikaru, you're with him aren't you?" Tsukasa asked, using his leg to push mine apart.

"N-No, Tsukasa," I moaned, as he pressed his leg against me.

"Really? So if I killed him, you wouldn't stop me." He said, as he gripped my breast making me moan.

Damn...I can't answer that one. I hunched my body up, but he just pushed me down. His face hardening.

"Hikaru. One chance." Tsukasa glared at me,

"Sorry...Tsukasa..." I smiled weakly at him.

He didn't say anything as he got off me, what torture. I put my arm over my eyes, I didn't remove it even when he lifted me up into his arms and carried me out of the fort. It was the middle of the night, so no one would know what was going to happen to me.

"I won't hate you, if you kill me." I told him, getting no response.

He laid me on the ground, I removed my arm and sat up to look up at him. His hand was clenched into a tight fist, I smiled up at him.

"Hikaru. You have to choose, him or me." he looked me in the eyes.

Ah, he took it that way. I sighed and laid back down. Looking up at the sky. Honestly, relationship wise I would pick Tsukasa; but, living in this world. Senku without any hesitation.

"I love you Tsukasa, and I like Science. Not that I understand any of it, I like the benefits. That's why I would save Senku, not because I have any feelings for -" 

He cut me off by suddenly appearing above me, and kissing me roughly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and opened my mouth. His tongue darted in immediately, my body grew hot. This is different from before...Tsukasa. I love you. I understand, why - no. Don't think right now idiot. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled away and placed his forehead against mine.

"I love you, Hikaru."