184. One Piece: Shanks ~ Luffy's Mom? - Requested & Short

This was Requested by , I did my best. I hope you enjoy it! - I made this as a Part 2. to Luffy's Mom. The Number to that one is 140, and it's going to be short. Sorry (⊙_⊙;)
________________________________________________________________

I wasn't expecting anyone to show up here, especially Red Haired Shanks with a knowing smirk on his face. I knew, I wasn't recognized. Akainu would have hunted me down and I would be a wanted person, so how did he find out?

"I'm retired. What do you want." I sighed, getting out of my chair and locking eyes with his.

"Not here for a fight, want a drink?" he asked with a grin.

I narrowed my eyes at him in suspicion, but agreed none the less. I would figure it out eventually, and by the look on Ben's face they weren't here for a fight. Shanks wrapped his arm around my shoulder, as we walked to his ship.

"Anyone want to tell me what he wants?" I asked no one in particular.

"We don't even know, was hoping you would." Yasopp said from behind us.

"No idea." I sighed, as we got on board. Shanks shouting that it was time to party, which the crew cheered about.

~~~~~~~

Everyone was plastered & unconscious on the deck, or they were able to make it to their beds. Shanks & I were the only one's awake and still drinking.

"I'm a bit surprised you haven't said anything to your crew," I told him as I looked up at the night sky.

"Not sure what I was supposed to tell them. You could have just said no instead of running away," Shanks said with a smirk on his face.

"I didn't run from you. I didn't need to be there any longer, and I completed what I went there to do."

"Oh? So, are you going to stay this time?" Shanks smirked, as he leaned his face close to mine. Lips inches apart.

"You know I'm older than you, right." I locked eyes with him.

He just smirked and smashed his lips against mine in a heated kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him back. Jeez, I forgot how good this felt. I groaned, as he lifted me up and carried me to his room.

~ Time Skip, a few weeks brought by Traveling ~

"Fuck!" I scowled at what the doctor just told me.

"It's not that surprising by how much you two do it," he smirked at him.

"I'm too old for this shit," I grumbled, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"What are you going to do?" Doc asked, eyebrow raised.

"BABE!!! GET UP HERE!!!!" Shanks yelled from the deck.

I groaned, this wasn't going to be good. I went up with the doc, both of us going pail at what was in Ben's hands as he held it out to us. I had a wanted poster, and on the front page. I was declared a traitor for being involved with a Pirate so my bounty was pretty high, but because I retired, it wasn't that bad.

"No one's going to capture you, why so pail?" Yasopp asked as he slung his arm over his shoulder.

The rest of the crew agreed, saying it was bound to happen from how long I was with them. And I did expect it to happen, but not this soon. I thought I would be able to leave and get back to my relaxing retirement - especially from what I had just learned about. Doc grabbed my arm before I could fall over, Yasopp helping him keep me from hitting the ground as everything got blurry and my head felt lighter. Shanks shouted my name, before I passed out.