20. ✔Vampire Knight: Aido Hanabusa~Half & Half

I was upset, they let Yuki & Zero in here. Aido & three others were staying by me. I always had the urge to kill Yuki, I don't know why. Nobody else understood why either. I licked my lips as I stared at her. A blonde shoved a cake into my mouth. I swallowed it, still pretty hungary..

"I'm fine, guys. Really. Just a little thirsty" I said

"Just take a pill-" said a vamp

"I'd rather drink her dry," I tch'd

Yuki tensed up, I could smell her fear when I pointed to her, I smirked. The fear only making me more thirsty. I took a step to run, but Zero had pointed a gun to my head. I pouted.

"Go near her you die" he said

"That's fine with me, it would totally be worth it" I smirked

My arm was grabbed, I was pulled back. My mouth was forced open and my teeth sunk into his arm. I titled my head back and relaxed. He pulled his arm away from me, I glared at him

"Jerk~" I hummed

"Relax, Kitten" Aido smiled

She ran, I turned around Aido. Why does her emotions make me want to kill her?! I was tackled to the ground by Kaname. He was looking down at me with a harsh glare.

"Don't" he hissed

I tch'd and couldn't smell or feel her emotions anymore. I sighed and relaxed. He got off of me, and Aido helped me up. He wouldn't let go of me.

"...I gotta go, I'm getting tired" I mumbled

He nodded and let me go, I shook my head and stumbled back to the dorms.

"So she's still not one of us" said a vampire

I was too tired to be irritated.

~Mini Time Skip, brought by half bloods~

It was time for class, and I was still tired.

"Same goes for you" said the teacher

I snapped my head up when I smelled her blood, I stood up and put my foot on the desk. I turned and jumped out the window before anyone could stop me. I landed on the ground and ran over to where she was. I held her hands up, and pinned her against the wall. She had a paper cut. I was trying to hold myself back.

"Move away from her, or I will kill you" said the Hunter

I stayed quiet, this hurts....I don't want to, but she's so enticing....I got it!

"Tell me were Zero is, and I will" I said

"Move away now!!" ordered Kaname

"Not listening to you either, no matter who you are" I said

"Can't you smell him?" asked Aido

"....No...." I said

"She's not fully one of us, remember" said the blonde bitch

"He's in the headmaster's room" said Kaname

"Thank you" I said

Before I let her go, I bit her neck and threw her at the others. I ran, I dodged the bullets. When I got to the door I kicked it down, Zero looked at me shocked.

"What are you doing here!!" He shouted

I ignored him, and fixed the door. I started to strip as I walked over to him.

"Wh-What are you-" he said

I moved my hair and tilted it to the side, he just stared. I smelled her blood, it was getting closer and fast. Only he could do this, it's because he's still only half...like me...