40.✔Kuroko no Basket: Kirisaki Daiichi~Depressed Mute

The Picture is not mine and the girl in that picture is not what the girl looks like. Unless that's what you look like, then it's a girl! Oh, it might be triggering btw...and it's sad...most likely all will be OOC.
__________________________________
I knew them for who knows how long, it feels like I've known them forever. Yet, I still don't understand anything they do. I know they cheat and hurt people they play basketball with, but they're also the only ones who will hang out with me. That might be because they know I can't speak, that I'm a mute.

They were up against Seirin this time, I recognized them...I also recognized the guy they hurt really bad...I stood up and left during half time. I went to Seirin's locker room, I fixed my skirt. I had a note in my pocket. I knocked on the door and their coach opened the door. She stared at me.

"...You're from Kirisaki Daiichi High...right?" she said

I nodded and put my hand to my throat and shook my head. I pointed inside the door she looked like she was thinking about it before she sighed and let me in. I knew they were pissed, and were glaring at me. I got down on my knees and bowed.

"She's mute..." the coach

"You don't need to apologize, it's alright-" one of them started

I sat up and shook my head, I dug through my pocket and pulled out a note. I held it to the one they hurt. I waited as he read it, his team read it as well.

"You don't need to apologize for what they do, (Y/N)-san." said a light blue haired guy

I shook my head, and bowed again. I got up and pulled out a first aid kit. I took care of the tallest wounds, the one they hurt last year. I don't know why, but I always feel guilty.

"Why don't you tell anyone if you know they do this?" the coach asked

That's right...it's because they're my only friends. I touched my throat,

"You could always write it down." one of them said

I got a text message, I looked at it and stood up. I tapped my wrist and pointed to the door. I waved goodbye and left after I packed up my first aid kit.

~Time Skip, brought by the bullies having hearts~

Seirin had won, I waited for everyone else to leave before I left. I was walking home alone, it wasn't a strange thing to me. I blinked and stared at them, they were in front of my house. I tilted my head to the side and jumped when I was hit on the head by Kazuya, I pouted.

"Baka, did you forget we were staying the night?" Kazuya said

I blinked and nodded,

"You're doors locked." Hiroshi said

I furrowed my eyebrows and jiggled it. I puffed out my cheeks, stupid Brother. I went to the side of my house, at least I always leave my window open a crack. I sat my bag down and took a running start. I climbed up the side of my house. I hung onto my windowsill. I pulled myself up, flinching at the pain. I pulled my window open and pulled myself up. I grabbed a rope and lowered myself back down, I grabbed my back and went back up. I threw my bag on the bed and went downstairs. Unlocking the door, I let them in.

"Took you long enough." Kentaro yawned

I shrugged, and closed the door after they came in. I went upstairs, and closed the window. Pulling the curtains I turned on my light and put my bag away. I went back down stairs, I shook my head and smiled.

"(Y/N), I'm using your shower." said Kojiro

I nodded, and went to make dinner for them.

After dinner we just hung out and watched a Horror movie, I've gotten used to them scaring the crap out of me...that doesn't mean I still don't get scared. I never cry in front of them either, or. I try not to, I always make them think I'm happy all the time. I only cried in front of them once, that was when I was terrified. Makoto yelled at them for it, even though he scared me too.

I jumped when Makoto scared me, I felt my heart race. I held my hand over it and glared at him, pouting. Going back to watching (Horror movie of choice), I buried my head into my knees when the woman was getting chopped up into pieces.

When I woke up the next morning, I was still on the coach, though. I was laying on top of Kentaro. I sighed and sat up rubbing my eyes, they were all still asleep. I slowly got off of him and snuck to my bedroom. I wonder when I fell asleep. I scrunch my nose, something smelled gross. It was coming from my brother's room. I knocked on the door, after awhile of no answer I opened the door, I froze. My heart ached, I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry, I wanted to yell for him. But I couldn't. I couldn't make a sound after our parents...he always told me it wasn't my fault, that he wouldn't leave me either.

I fell to my knees as I stared at his body, as it hung there. Blood was on the floor around him, I couldn't move. I slowly made my way towards it, after I shakily touched his arm I knew it was fake. It was a dummy...those jerks. I went to the bathroom, and locked the door. I turned on the shower, and undressed. I grabbed a pocket knife I kept hidden and stood under the water as I let the tears fall, I picked the blade and let it cut through my skin. I did that a few times where ever I could reach. It started hurting after a while. I sat the blade down on the toilet and washed my hair before I got out. I took care of my cuts, and stuck the blade away before wrapping my body in a towel. I checked that no one was out in the hallway before I ran to my room, then into the closet. Closing both bedroom and closet doors. I peeked out my closet door, I jumped when someone blew on my skin. I yelped and ran out. I looked at the closet with wide eyes. Kazuya was laughing. I grabbed a blanket off my bed and wrapped it around me, quickly hiding my arms.

My door was thrown open, the others were there.

"What's that smell?" Kojiro sniffed

I knew the others were holding in their smirks, I shook my head. Jerks. I just played along and sniffed. I walked past them and opened my brother's bedroom door.

"Oh god..." said Hiroshi

I slowly walked over to the body. I made myself shake, as I touched it. I wanted to cry, even though I knew it was fake. I let myself fall to my knees,

I heard footsteps, and a gasp.

"You idiots!! You took it too far!" he yelled

I turned, there he was. Alive, he pushed them away and pulled me into a hug. I felt him squeeze me tighter. He mumbled to me, I cried.

"(Y/N-)" Makoto started

"Go." he growled

I heard their footsteps leave, after the door slammed closed. He picked me up and brought me to the bathtub. Why was I still crying?...I guess I never really did cry at first. I knew they were still here,

"Let it out, (Y/N)...it's okay, you were scared right...you can scream." he said

I shook my head, I can't...they're still here. I can't make them feel bad.

"They're gone, they won't hear you." he soothed

I still didn't, I just let my tears fall. He got up, I clung to the blanket.

"...A nice shower will help, okay. Let me have the blanket." he sighed

I shook my head, he kept on trying for a while until he gave up. He took me to my room and left me alone. I got up and got dressed, I fixed my hair. I was glad it was Saturday.
______________________________
1,404 Words,

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head."- Crona