Chapter 17

Joes POV
I feel him growing more and more distant, I don't blame him. I'm a pain, he's basically babysitting me. That's not what love is, I think he finally realized that. I'm happy for him, he deserves better anyways. He could do better.
I was taken out of my thoughts by a pair of long arms wrapping around my waist from behind and a quick kiss on my cheek.
"Hey Joe," he said sleepily.
Just Joe, no jojo, no nicknames at all. He's losing interest one step at a time.
"Hey Caspy," I said turning my head to give him a quick peck on the lips.
"Is it okay if I go out today?" He asked as if he cared. He moved so he was facing me.
"I don't mind. With who?" I asked.
"Gaby," he mumbled.
My heart stopped for a split second. I could feel the blood drain from my face. Stay calm Joe. It's what's best.
"That's fine Caspy, your allowed to hang out with girls," I said trying to keep my voice calm.
"Thank you so much, your the best," he said running to his room to get his coat.
I smiled weakly at him. And watched him scramble around the house.
"Bye Joe," he said and gave me a quick hug.
"Love You too," I mumbled as a heard the front door close.
Did you see that! He just walked out on you. The "love you" was VERY convincing. Oh wait you didn't even get one! Hahaha, Oh Joe your an idiot. You knew this would happen. He's bored of you. He needs a new person in his life. And even a GIRL! Oh Joe you might as well leave now. You don't want to get hurt,
Do you?
===
Just to clarify the last paragraph was what he was thinking.
And cue drama- drama is fun to write tbh!
Again another filler, sorry the chapters will start to get longer.
I'm horrible at writing agh😂
Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter,
I love you allxx