Chapter 21

A/n if you like Gabby don't read this! Also offensive terms!
Caspar's POV-
"I have to go find him," I said rustling out of the bed.
Gabby got up and put a hand on my shoulder and ran it down my back.
"But it was just getting good," she purred in my ear.
"Listen here slut, Joe is my boyfriend, NOT YOU! I don't know how you did it but it's not happening. I love the way Joe's eyes sparkle, his hair is so perfect and fluffy, and-" I started and I got a text message.
"You should probably go find him then instead of ranting about him!" She said sternly.
"I don't know where to start," I said sadly.
"You'll know where to go," she said rolling her eyes. "You always know."
"I'm scared," I said. I don't know what's going to happen to us, what if he just ignores me!?
"Just shut up Caspar and go fucking find him! You obviously care a lot about him," she snapped at me.
"I-" I started. I was shaking and my vision blurred.
"You have to go before he gets hurt!" She said and pushed me out the door.
Joe I'm coming for you.
*****
I knew exactly where to go. We used to go there all the time, and it's not good! It gets you thinking, and knowing Joe he thinks a lot. I walked in and suddenly felt at peace.
I remember how it seems so perfect. The flowers, the sky, the trees... But nothing is really perfect, is it? Except for Joe, but he has his flaws, which I find adorable but I wouldn't call him perfect. Even I have flaws, I wonder if he finds them adorable.
SNAP OUT OF IT CASPAR. STOP GETTING SO GOD DAMN DISTRACTED.
I screamed at myself.
See the place makes you think.
There's only one priority on my mind.
Joseph Sugg, even his name is perfect.
I suddenly saw him,
And frantically pulled out my phone.
===
I know how I'm going to end the story, so sorry for a short chapter!
Also thank you so much for over 7k reads, your support is amazing!
Thank you again for reading and feel free to leave a comment about what you thought of the chapter:)
Love you allxx