Chapter 1

Joes POV
"And I'll see you next week for another Sugg Sunday special," I said and turned off the camera.

Another video for the week done. I went to clean up when I saw a note on the fridge.

"Joe,

Went out with some friends be back soon.

Love you,

Caspar,"

My heart launched when I read the Love you part. Only to come to my senses that he meant it in more of a friendly way.

I slapped myself for being so stupid, I hate how I love him so much.

Yes okay I love Caspar Lee. But he's just out with friends right? God I wish I could have a tracker on him. Oh well, time to go edit.

*****

"Lag, lag come go away," I said to myself. My video isn't editing properly and I have fangirls asking and yelling at me wondering where the video is. When I finally get the video edited it won't upload. I start to get an panicky and shaky feeling.

"Not now," I said even though I knew it wouldn't help.

The video isn't working and my subscribers are getting reckless. I start to sweat and my vision blurs.

"Okay calm down," I tried saying to myself but it didn't help. It just made me more worked up. I couldn't see from the tears building up inside my eyes.

"Joe I'm home." I head and the front door closed.

I couldn't move. I was sweating and shaking, my breath out of control.

"Joe where are you?" Caspar asked again.

But I couldn't talk. This has never been this bad before. I curled up in a ball in the corner of my room

I heard faint knocking on my door.

"Joe are you in there?" He asked quietly.

I couldn't do anything. You could probably hear my crying or feel the room shaking from a mile away. The room began to spin as my vision faded.

"Joe I'm coming in!" Caspar yelled and knocked my door down. He came running over by me in a matter of seconds with a face full of concern. I could barley see him but I could feel his presents, already calming me down.

"Joe can you hear me?" He asked waving his hand in front of my face. I faintly nodded. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to my bed. He sat down leaning against my headboard and brought me into his arms.

"Shh Joe it's okay nothing's wrong just breath." He whispered while rubbing my back.

I did what I was told and calmed down a little.

"See it's okay I'm right here," he said.

I relaxed into his arms and before I knew it fell asleep.

===

Yes this escalated quickly, I needed something to start the story off so here you go.

In this story Joe has anxiety and panic attacks. I'm aware that in the real world he doesn't but in this story he does, okay thank you.

Btw uploaded from my iPad so sorry if there's any mistakes