Chapter 19

Joes POV
"Caspar of course I understand, it's your family go," I said. In all honesty I was okay with this, everyone needs some alone time.
"I'll be back in a week or 2 okay?" He said still sounding concerned.
"It's fine stay as long as you need to," I said jokingly.
"Don't sounds to eager to get rid of me," he said laughing.
He pulled me into a tight hug, and kissed the top of my head probably about 100 times.
"Okay okay I love you too," I said tilting my head up so I could give him an actual goodbye kiss.
"Promise me you will call of anything happens," he said for the billionth time.
"Caspar I can take care of my self for a week or 2, I'll be fine," I said reassuring him.
I gave him another long kiss, and pulled back from him embrace. When did we start acting like a couple in a movie? I love him to much. Why is he so perfect. I'm acting like a teenage fangirl/fanboy, what is my life.
"I just care about you and I will be a long way away and I'm worried an-" he said pacing.
I grabbed his shoulders and looked him straight into his eyes. You could see the emotions flow through them. It was easy to get lost in them.
"I have friends all over, I can call them if something happens," I said trying to be reassuring.
"Promise me I'll be the first to know though," Caspar said shaking slightly.
What was the big deal about him going away.
"Do you want something to happen to me," I asked slightly laughing.
"It would just give me a excuse to come home earlier," he said smiling. "I'm joking please don't do anything."
"Yes mom," I said laughing.
He glared at me.
"I love you," he said once again.
"I love you too, have fun." I said. "Be safe!"
"You too Sugg, You too," and with that he left the apartment.
The silence fell quickly.

Caspar's POV-
"I feel so bad," I said to Gaby.
We were hanging out at the hotel together discussing the rest of the plan, my social media plan, uploading ext.
"How many times do I have to tell you it's what's best," she said gently.
"But I lied to my boyfriend, how could he ever trust me!" I exclaimed.
"It's better then fighting all the time," she pointed out.
"We don't fight," I said in defense. We hardly disagree in that matter. "I'm a horrible boyfriend."
"Caspar look at me," she said lifting my head up.
"Wha-," before I could stop her she had her lips on mine.
I was kissing back

I didn't stop her.
===
Still not the big drama yet😉
Thank you so much for over 5k reads! You guys are awesome and your support is amazing
Hope everyone is enjoying
Sorry for small chapter, you can kill me now😂
Xx