Chapter 10- !trigger warning!

Joes's POV-
I set the note down on the table and went to the bathroom.
"This is it," I said to myself.
I cut myself a little bit more and watched the blood ooze out of them and think 'this is it' and debated how to end it.
It's been one month since Caspar moved out and he hasn't called or texted me at all. He took me out of my life just like what the voices said. I was truly alone now and I couldn't take it, I didn't deserve it, I don't deserve life.
I wanted to make sure no one could save me. So pills and cutting were out of the question. I remembered a bridge that's pretty close to us, a land of water underneath, my escape. I gathered everything I needed, which was nothing I soon realized. Definitely not my phone, I had something in there too if someone every finds it. I said goodbye to the place as I realize I would see none of this ever again. It was calming actually.
I made the short walk to the bridge. It was dark out so there was no one was on the streets, this was a sign of me to go. I looked over the horizon and saw some lights in the distant. It was honestly beautiful. I couldn't of asked for a better place to die. I dig my nails into some of my cuts, not realizing I opened some of them up. My blood against my sleeve surprising soothed me. I was ready.
"This is it," I said to myself and I clenched my eyes shut and started falling. That's when I felt a pair of strong arms pulling me up from mid-air.
I felt my head hit against the ground, making my vision black for a minute. When my senses came back to me I opened my eyes slowly and closed them again when I was met was a pair of too familiar eyes.
"Joe?" He asked.
I let my head fall to the side. I couldn't open my eyes, I could stand to see his face. Why did this timing has to happen.
"Joe please open your eyes! Please," he said shaking my body.
"Please," he said kissing my cheek softly and stroking the hair out of my face, "Please don't be dead,"
I gave in after hearing the pain in his voice. I slowly opened my eyes once again, not realizing how fragile I was at the moment.
"C-Caspar," I said weakly. My body trembled and tears fell down my face.
"JOE! Oh my god I thought you were dead!" He said hugging my weak body against his strong one.
"I-I just c-couldn't anymore. I-I'm so s-sorry C-Caspar," I said silently crying into his chest. His warmth warmed my body. But my body still trembled.
"Shhh Joe it's okay I'm not mad, let's take you home. We can talk later" He said stroking my hair, soothing me even more. I slowly nodded standing up trying to regain my balance. My body was still trembling and shivering from the cold. He put his jacket over me and supported my weight against him. The walking was difficult, but Caspar gave me strength.
===
Caspar to the rescue:)
Hope everyone is enjoying the story!