Finale Authors Note

Okay so you all probably hate me and are confused about the ending so let me explain...

So Joe went to this path to think, but something happened to him. Caspar had a bad feeling about Joe being in danger so he came to his rescue. He found him he was badly hurt but no one knew why. He took Joe to the hospital and he died there. Caspar felt like he couldn't live on and wanted to be with him. So he went to the bridge (the one Joe was going to jump off of, go to Chapter 10 if you forgot or is confused) and he died. I tried making it a sad moment but I failed and I wanted to get something up. I know it was a lazy ending but I wanted to end the story asap!

So this was my first fanfic so yes it was a fail but I'm learning and I got tips for new techniques:)
Thank you all for sticking with me, I hoped you like it it was a crazy experience!

So if you want me to write another one (it will be better, I promise) let me know in the comments:)
Also let me know what ship you want- Phan, Troyler, Pewdiecry, Jaspar idk! Whatever you guys are into😉
And if you want a long story or one shots regarding one ship (I kinda want to do one shots, idk)
*sorry for asking a lot

Thank everyone again for reading, sorry for the lazy ending🙍🏽 (new emojis😱)
I love you allxx
Byeeeeee