Chapter 12

Caspars POV
I met a girl and her name is Gaby. She is perfect. I never thought that she would do this, let me explain...
****
I was coming home from an meeting when I heard strange noises coming from inside the apartment. I walked into mine and Gabys room to see her there with someone else. I know she was up to something, but I loved her to much to care. But deep down, I also felt something when I kissed her, almost guilty and I didn't know why until now.
****
I was walking home from mi- I mean Gabys house. I was looking over the beautiful water reflecting on what I did wrong, when I saw something out of the corner of my eye and had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I ran down the bridge more to see something standing on it, looking over the edge. He looked too familiar. His height, his hair, the way he stood... JOE! I haven't talked to him or anything for the last couple of months. I saw him swaying and ran as fast I could towards him. As if a force was pulling us together, fate. I caught one of his arms and pulled him up with all of my strength. He was silent just laying there, painfully breathing slowly. I shook him and did I everything I could. I couldn't let him go.
He meant too much to me.
After kissing his cheek his eyes fluttered open. I felt a spark but I was too relived to notice. His safety was all I needed, and I was all he needed I held his trembling body and just let him cry. He just needed a shoulder to cry on, someone to be there for him, someone to open all of this up to.
That person was suppose to be me. But I was too caught up in myself to notice anything.
===
The story is mostly going to be in Joes POV because I can write better as him:)
Enjoy!