Chapter 3

Joe's POV
I am feeling on the edge... Not in the good way either. I feel like the littlest thing could make me burst into tears and have the same Panic Attack again. My head is pounding like crazy. This is pretty normal after Panic Attacks though.
"Caspar," I called out.
"Joe you okay?" Caspar yelled with a hint of concern. I heard footsteps raising towards my room. He appeared in my doorway in a matter of seconds.
"Ya, can I have some Advil (a/n do they have that in London? Oh well) or something?" I asked. That may help my head a little, not the on edge part which really is bothering me the most.
Caspar studied me for a little bit. What did I do now? What's going on with him. His eyes looked lost in space. Did I really concern him that much the other day?
"Are you okay?" I asked getting out of bed to meet him in my doorway. My legs had a different idea and decided to let me walk about 5 steps towards him until I fell. Stupid exhaustion, now is not the time.
"I got you," Caspar said luckily catching me.
"Sorry," I said. I felt dizzy from just those little steps, or the fact that Caspar was holding me in his arms. My body filled with electricity.
"It's fine, now what did you need again?" He asked.
"Ummm nothing I'm good," I said and tried regaining my balance. I walked back to my bed and laid down like nothing just happened even though I was Fangirling on the inside.
"Oh no, I ordered pizza and got you movies, your not laying in bed all day, exhausted or not, your coming," Caspar said dragging me away from the warmth of my blankets.
*****
We put in a movie, grabbed some blankets and pizza and sat right next to each other, like shoulder touching. Do you know how crazy I feel right now? I put my head on his shoulder and snuggled up in the blankets more.
"Comfy?" He asked smiling.
I removed my head from his shoulder and slid farther away from him on the sofa. Crap we're not together stop acting so incredibly gay (a/n no offense I just like the word choice)
He scooted towards where I now sat.
"I never said I minded it," he said slightly blushing.
I replaced my head on his shoulder and we sat like that for the rest of the movie, never moving an inch, with a huge smile on my face.
*after the movies*
"Thank you Caspar that was fun," I said facing him.
"Anytime, what friends are for right?" He said.
"Friends," I said trying to hid my disappointment.
He wrapped his arms around me and we stayed in this position which felt like forever. Caspar's hugs just felt right.
"I'm always here for you wether you like it or not," he whispered into my ear.
I pulled away from our hug and looked him straight into his eyes

And kissed him
===
Teehee cuteness:)
Wait how will Caspar react to the kiss?
Idk I still have to write it...
Enjoy the story though