Chapter 7

Joe POV-
The next week has been the best week ever. Caspar was basically clinging on to me like a lost child and taking care of me. Constantly asking if "I'm okay" or "do you need anything" and checking my wrists... That's I guess the real problem here. He doesn't trust me, which makes me even more sad. But he's trying his best. I think, I guess? I hope.
Anyways, he just went out with some friends for the first time all week by himself (aka not with me). I feel embarrassed that I have kept him from seeing his friends but it's not my fault he's caring for me. I still don't have the balls to tell him how I feel though, I'm to scared. I haven't done anything (that) stupid since he left meaning not many new marks but other then that, I recorded some stuff for my gaming channel and that's about it. I was about to fall asleep when I heard the front door unlock and footsteps running around.
"Joe?" He called out.
"My room," I said from underneath the covers.
He turned the light on and I was blinded for a couple of seconds. Once I could see again, I shot him a fake annoying glare.
"Sorry," he said scratching the top of his head.
I moved over and patted a spot for him next to me.
"What's up?" I asked. Our shoulders touched each others and the sparks fled through my body.
"You will never guess what happened today!" He said excitedly.
"What happened," I said giggling at his childness.
"I met... Are you ready? Are you ready?" He said his smiling growing bigger and brighter.
"Yes I'm ready," I said still smiling from his happiness.
"I met a girl!" He explained,"And we're going out tomorrow!"
My face fell for about a second and then I put on the fakest smile I could pull off.
"That's awesome man! Who is she," I said trying to hold back tears.
"Her name is Gaby and she is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met," he said. His eyes sparkled at every word he spoke as if she herself was right in front of him. But it was just stupid old Joe. Just me.
"I'm really happy for you," I said trying to pull off my fake smile.
"I didn't know how you would react. I'm really glad you accept this," he said.
"Why would I not accept this? I'm truly really am happy for you," I said nervously.
He pulled me into a hug. I bit down hard on my lip to keep the tears from spilling out.
What did we tell you? It's only a matter of time before he's out of your life for good...
===
Don't hurt me😂
Thanks for reading!
Teehee