Chapter 4

Joes POV-
I was taken out of my dream to the feel of something poking my side.
"Joe," I heard quietly.
"Joe," I heard again the voice poking my cheek.
I still wasn't moving but instead I cuddled up in my blankets even more.
"Joe wake up," I heard someone whisper in my ear before slightly kissing my cheek.
I fluttered my eyes open and looked up to be met with a pair of eyes who could make my heart melt.
"Hey," he said quietly laughing.
I groaned and snuggled up into him more.
"I'm not your pillow Joe, you have to let me move sometime," The boy said quietly with a huge smirk on his face.
I quickly moved away from him and coughed.
"Sorry Caspar," I said trying to hold back my blush. I didn't know if I should feel nervous or happy because I was snuggling up with the love of my life.
"Joe I'm just kidding." He said clearly looking at my nervous face. "How are you feeling?"
I still felt kinda tired but just by looking at him I knew he wanted to do something. His face was light up, unlike mine which was probably worn down looking like I will probably die anytime soon.
"Better then yesterday," I said smiling slightly.
"We should go shopping! Like for an video Collab," he said sounding hopeful. He jumped up and ran to the door. I followed shortly after.
"Ya we..." I said and stopped. Wait last night I kissed him. I don't know what happened after that, but I did kiss him. What if he is doing this out of pity? Did he not kiss back? Does Caspar Lee hate me now! Why can't I remember anything?
"JOE!" Caspar said standing eye level to me snapping his fingers in my face.
I blinked back into reality.
"You look like you have just seen a ghost or something. What's going on!" He demanded.
I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. He was doing this out of pity. I could see it in his eyes. I swayed at my feet.
"N-no I'm fine." I said uneasy. "Did anything happen last night?"
"Ya," he said looking away.
What was that suppose to mean?
"You fell asleep during the movie you dork," he said ruffling my hair. But his eyes said he was keeping something from me.
"Y-yeah sorry a-about that." I said coughing. He was doing this out of pity. I just ruined my friendship with the love of my life.
"Are you sure your okay? We don't h-" he started.
"No I-it's fine." I said trying to regain my balance. I rushed past him and out the door.
===
oh no Joe:(
Hope everyone is liking the story
:)