Chapter 15

Joe's POV-
I woke up with my head on someone's warm chest. I could be blind and still knew it was Caspar. Just hearing his name made my heart skip a beat. I shifted so I was now laying on my side but his arms quickly found wrapped around me again. The warmth spreading through my body.
"Where do you think you going," he asked in a whisper.
I smiled and turned around so I was facing him.
"No where," I said smiling.
He brushed the hair out of my face and looked deep in my eyes.
"Your beautiful you know that," he said with love in his eyes.
"I d-" my protest was caught off by Caspar's words.
"Even with your scars," he said kissing along my arms. The markings are growing fainter and fainter. But are still visible if your up close to them.
"But the-" I was cut off again.
"It shows a battle, not one that you lost. But one you won. It shows your strength, even at your darkest hours," he kissed me once again.
"Cas-" I should just shut up.
"I couldn't of asked for a better person in front of me. Don't forget that," he said smiling with a hint of seriousness in his voice.
This is the side most people didn't know about Caspar. Most people know him for his funny and outgoing side, but this completely different. He knows what to say, his caring self and the different tone in his voice. He is one of the most loving and trustworthy people I know.
"Your perfect. Go show the world that," he said smiling.
"I love you Caspar," I said. It was my turn to stare into his eyes. I took my time finding the beauty in them. They spoke millions of words, he wouldn't ever say out loud.
And he called me perfect!
"I love you more Joe, even more then I love pizza," he said smiling again.
I laughed. I smiled. I felt happy.
"Your eyes are so bright, electric even," he said.
I blushed, feeling the heat run to my cheeks. Caspar said I always looked adorable when I'm blushing.
"Stooopppp," I said hiding my face in a pillow trying not to giggle.
"Don't deny me of your beautiful face," he said trying to pull my head away from the pillow. I removed it.
"Better?" I asked sarcastically.
"Definitely," he said kissing my nose.
I realized then that that we weren't just in each others arms, we were in each others hearts, forever and always.
===
I'm so cheesy someone stop me
I will try to be uploading more regularly
Thank you so much for readingxx