Foreword

This is the first installation of my first ever series Girls Gone Wild and my first ever story I will be writing.

All women have substance of their own. All my characters have flaws, the reason is that, I need you to understand that all humans are not perfect because we are born imperfectly, it's up to us how we will turn our flaws to perfections.

My stories are still unedited, so expect a lot of typographical errors. It also contains mature scenes and foul languages. Readers below 13 years are restricted to read these stories or parental guidance is advised.

Foul comments are not welcome here. I wrote not to ashamed by somebody. I wrote because I love what I am doing, so if you dislike my work just leave my work quitely. I accept criticism/s but only those comments which helps me to be better not to discourage me with petty opinions.

Disclaimer: This is a work fiction. All characters, settings, and plots are purely based from the author's wild imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, establishments, places, and situations are purely coincidental.

All photos that I used in all my book covers are not mine. Credits to google images and Pinterest.

Contact or follow me on any of these sites:

Fb: Emely torrefranca

IG: emely torrefranca

Twitter: emelytorrefran3

Plagiarism is a crime.

Copyright © 2021 Emely Torrefranca. All right reserved.