Chapter Twenty- Nine

Author's Note ;
The two last chapter will be the point of view of Chandler. I just want to highlight his perspective too. He deserved to be heard 😉

Thank you for supporting me by the way... 😊

Sincerely

I always told myself I should not fall to my brother's friend and first love, but look at me now, preparing a proposal to her.

A year ago, I have a lot struggles earning her trust again and completely forgiven me.

Before I came back here, I promised to myself that no matter what happened, I would show her how much I love her not because I just learned to love because to me, I didn't happened; it was bound to happened because we are fated to each other.

"Daddy, where should we put these?" My daughter asking me about the basket of petals on her hand.

I carressed her cheek "ask your brothers to help you putting that on the floor from door until here" I told her pointing the door and to where I am right now beside the round table where I set up.

She happily nodded her head and called her brothers like a boss.

I smiled at the sight of my children. I didn't imagine that in such young age, I already have three kids to nurture. I love them equally like how I love their mother. They are my source of happiness.

It stings in my chest thinking how much struggles my Boo underwent from her pregnancy until I found them. Napakagago ko kasi, kung sanang nagpakatotoo kasi ako at naging matapang ng panahong tinanong niya ako ng isang napakamahalagang bagay.

I always blamed myself from that. I stoned and chose to be a coward just because I thought every word I would say, she would always not believe in it.

I look away and focus back on preparing the table. I even cooked her favorite pasta. She likes A lot of olive oil on her pesto and strips of chicken too.

Hanggang ngayon kinakabahan ako, maaaring ereject niya ako. Damn, what will I do if that happens? She is my life, my sunshine, and my kryptonite.

"Daddy, is this okay na?" My daughter asked again.

Napalingon ako at tinignan ang ginawa nila. After I was satisfied, I raised both of my hands to give them a big thumbs up and smiles widely to them.

Sabay- sabay silang nagpalakpakang tatlo.

"Daddy, when will be your wedding?" My twin asked me. It's Caius. Carbon copy ko kasi siya e.

"Soon my son, so pray for daddy later okay?" I messed his hair.

Napalingon ako sa nanghihila ng damit ko. It's Cali. Unlike his siblings, Cali is the most reserve one. He will talk if you he is only with us or when you just asked him. Hindi ko nga alam saan siya nagmana eh, parehas naman kaming madaldal ng mommy niya. Maybe from his uncle Klien.

"What is it son?" I squat to level my son.

"Please give this to mommy daddy when she didn't accept your proposal" he shyly handed me a piece of paper. It was fold and I chose to remain what that is.

I rummage his hair and kissed his temple. He is the youngest and the sweetest.

"Okay, I will give this to mommy...but what if mommy will accept my proposal, shall I still give her this?" I raise the paper to him.

"No.." he said . "But I know she will said yes because mommy loves you" he added.

I smiled at that thought. Over a year, I did nothing but to please her and show her how much I love them. I always make time just to be with them kahit pabalik- balik ako ng america because of our businesses. I am the sole heir of both of my parent's company, so I see to it that I manage them well , even though I have my cousins who always there to help him me running the company, but I can't fully enthrusted to them since it was entrusted to me.