Chapter Thirty

Author's Note;
This is the last chapter. Thank you for taking your time reading my work. It is my first ever wattpad story and ever since I started writing this, my mind in a hay wire. Love lots 🌹♥️

Together Forever

Love is really sweeter in the second time. Our love story isn't a fairy tale at all. I met her without even on her clothes. When I met her again, I claimed her lips and that is when my heart started to palpitate whenever I see her.

She has a foul mouth but I don't mind. She is fiesty, but I don't mind. She has an attitude, again, I don't mind. Those behaviors are what made who she is and I can't condone her for that. Every character has its own personality, it shows them who they are. It is either you condone or accept it. For me, I didn't just accepted it, I adored it. She is real and didn't hypocritize it.

My mom would always say, love a woman not by her looks but how real she is. It left a mark to me. We may be met by a certain circumtance but I never regretted it.

A romantic melody is playing while everybody are wearing their widest smiles. Flowers are well decorated on the aisles as well as those lines and organzas hanging in each organizers. The long red carpet is rolled on the floor. The altar is also well decorated, it illuminates solemnity.

She is very hands on in every details and I let her did what she likes to do or alter because I love seeing her verry detailed and focus on out wedding. I helped her sometimes, but most the times I love listening to her preparations. It is not like, I was totally helpless but she likes to be kin about it.

Another romantic intrumental music is playing as I start walking in the aisles. It feels so nostalgic , walking on a red carpet not because you received an award for best actor but will be receiving an award for eternity.

My mom held on my arms tightly and smiles at me. Before her, my mom is the most beautiful woman I ever see. She is also brave and one of a kind in this world. On my other side is my father. He was happy that they are both here and will be witnessing the most special day of my life.

As we reached our last stop in front of an  altar, she kissed me on my cheek and whispers to me. And so my father hugged me tight after tappping my shoulder.

"Let be this day your wildest reality my son. I am proud of you and so are your brother" she said to me.

My eyes heated and I kissed her back and thank her. I wish my brother will not be angry because I stole her girl. Funny, thinking of his angry face.

Sunod- sunod na ang mga entourage after ko. I have my cousin James beside me as my best man.

Tinapik niya ang balikat ko at ngumiti sa akin.

"This is it man, later you will no longer a bachelor. Hello married man na!" He chuckles.

I chuckles as he said that. Some guys are afraid of committing to a marriage life because the things we do when we were still a single man, will be limited if we are already married.

"I can't wait to have her for eternity" mapungay-pungay kong saad sa pinsan ko.

My attention went back to the aisles. My sons are walking adorably with their tuxedos. They are both our ring bearers. I heard people exclaiming their heart warming remarks as my boys walking so handsome. We cut our hairs similarly, so we can have uniformity.

Next, my beautiful daughter took her entrance as she was the little bride. My heart melts ay that sight. She looks so elegant just like her mother. Di ko tuloy mapigilang maluha habang pinagmamasdan ang unica iha kong matamis na nakangiti habang naglalakad sa mahabang red carpet. I can see her mother in her. She is totally her minnie me.