5

Y/n POV

I was in my room getting ready for the party and I was hoping everyone would be there cuz I really need to tell them I'm sorry.

Anyways I was putting on my makeup when Issac came in my room all ready and shit.

I: almost done
He asked sitting on my bed texting some bitch.
You: yeah I just need to put my dress on
Issac nodded his head putting a pillow over him.

Your dress

It's a high school party with teenagers and shit so what do you expect lmaoooo

It's a high school party with teenagers and shit so what do you expect lmaoooo. If I was myself in middle school this would be out of my comfort zone but I grew out of that so now I guess I could call myself a bad bitch😚✌🏽. Chile anywaysssssss I walked out the bathroom going to my body mirror looking at my ass and kinda fixing my dress.

I: you done now
He already knew how I dressed so he gave up on trying to tell me to change.
You: my window
I questioned. He nodded his head slowly opening my window and jumping out.

I went right after him putting my dress down since it kept coming up oopssssss. We got in the car and since he parked it down the street we couldn't get caught. Can you tell we did this a lot🌚.

You: aux bitch
He rolled his eyes passing me the aux. I attached the cord to my phone and played my playlist.

We finally made it to the party and I saw Nailea's car. Perfect. As soon as we walked in the alcohol and weed hit my nose. I saw people either smoking, drinking, or making out on the couch. Welcome to another high school party. Me and Issac went our separate ways. I went straight to the beer section and poured my self some beer in a cup. I saw Nai on alejandros nap. Let him break her heart I'll beat his ass believe that bitch. I had a couple of more beers before slowly walking over to them.
________________________________
Kairi's POV

We was just chilling on the couch when I saw y/n and her brother walk into the place. I'm thinking
y/n's brother runs the place cuz all the girls rushed to him. She went straight to the beer and I was watching her closely cuz I saw a couple of guys looking at y/n. She drank a couple of more beers before walking over to us. Ngl I was kinda still pissed but I ain't gon let her get rape or taken advantage of.

You: h-hey g-guys
She stuttered kinda stumbling a little bit.
Nai: hey y/n you good
She put her hand over her mouth laughing.

You: u-um I just wanted to s-say I'm r-really
s-sorry o-k honestly I was j-just scared that me and Nai w-would get h-hurt but I-I w-was wrong
The words came out her mouth and she drank more. We obv said it was fine cuz we wanted to be her friend.

??: hey sexy
He grabbed y/n by the waist. I stood up pulling her away from him.

Kai: back off Jay
I snapped at him pushing him away from us.
Jay: what you gonna do about it Kairi
He snapped back at me. That's when Mattia Alejandro and Alvaro stood up behind me.

Nai: just go Jay!
Nailea yelled at him. Jay looked at her and smirked.
Jay: hey Nai how you been doing
ale put her behind him.

Jay: oh oh! Your her new boyfriend well just know she's good at sex!
That's when y/n slapped him hard across the face bringing everyone's attention. "ouu".

You: listen here you bitch! She doesn't need you alright after that you fucking cheated with that slut over there
She pointed at Ale's ex. Christina.

C: oh you wanna call me a slut y/n! Look how your dressing!
She stood in y/n's face, all y/n did was laugh her ass off.

You: I have been waiting for this my whole life bitch!
Next thing you know y/n punched Christina in the face causing her to fall. Y/n got on top of her beating the shit outta Christina.

You: WANNA FUCKING MESS WITH ME AND MY FRIENDS YOULL BE 6 FEET UNDER BITCH!
Y/n was throwing punches left and right. I pulled her away from Christina cuz she was about to kill her.

You: GET OFF OF ME KAIRI
She tried fighting me off of her so I pulled her outside with Mattia Nailea Alejandro and Alvaro behind me.

You: NEXT TIME I SEE YOU CHRISTINA ILL KILL YOU BITCH BELIVE THAT!
I finally made it outside with y/n over my shoulder. I'm pretty sure Christina was fucked up.

Nai: y/n calm down bro
Nailea was laughing so hard. Y/n fixed herself a little bit.

I: what the fuck happened
Y/n's brother came out the house fixing his shirt.
Alv: y/n fought a bitch
Issac laughed a little bit and flung y/n over his shoulder.

You: bitch! Put me down!
She was hitting his back but obviously it wasn't doing much.
I: y/n let's go dude
She kicked herself off of him laughing almost falling down but I caught her.

She was so beautiful.

Wait Kairi stop!

Tia: can we come with you guys
Mattia had asked. Issac nodded his head "yes".

Issac was driving home and y/n kept falling asleep and waking up. We finally got to her house but it was kinda hard cuz y/n was really drunk so we had to help her up the ladder into her room.

I: alr next guys and Nai can sleep in the bed but boys on the floor got it
We all nodded our heads.

Nai had took y/n into the bathroom to help her take a shower and change into her pjs. She came back and put the covers over y/n and fell asleep.

"Goodnight guys"

"Goodnight bro"

"Goodnight man"

"Goodnight dude"

"Goodnight Kai"

"Goodnight BITCH"

A: how you liking it🌚