8

Y/N POV

piece of shits. i knew it was 2 good to be true. instead of me being heartbroken nai got it. i was hugging her while she was crying on my shoulder.

you: it's ok nai you don't need that fuck anyways i promise once he realizes that he lost a good one he's gonna come running back
i said while rubbing her back with my hands.

nailea: i thought he liked me
she said while wiping the dry tears off her face. i rolled my eyes.

you: i fucking knew it they are players all of them! they can suck each other's dick for all i care!
i was so heated i thought there was steam coming out my ears.

nailea: but what if mattia kairi and alvaro didn't know like i saw there faces when you went off on them
nai mumbled for me to hear. maybe but idk.

the bell rang and we had to go out separate ways. nai went to math class and i went to english. while i was walking i had bumped into someone.

you: watch where your fucking going-
my head looked up towards the person and i saw kairi. he smiled a bit and i rolled my eyes.

kairi: listen me mattia and alvaro didn't know ok we thought ale broke up with skylar
he said serious. I crossed my arms trying not to believe a word he said.

you: who the fuck is skylar
BRO IM SORRY FOR BEING SLOW AND STUPID. kairi chuckled a bit. bitch i ain't playing.

kairi: the slut
mhm the bitch.

you: yeah yeah whatever get out my way i need to get to class
i pushed my way through kairi and went inside the class.

i got there just in time. the teacher waved at me and said "good morning" and even though i was pissed i'm not gonna be rude so i did the same. mattia and alvaro smiled at me but i rolled my eyes and slouched in my seat.

ale: y/n tell nailea im so sorry
the one voice i didn't wanna hear rn. this bitch has the audacity.

you: back the fuck up before i punch you and believe i won't stop
i was irritated that he was taking to me. alejandro frowned and backed away.

alvaro: ay bro you know i would back you up but this is on you so fix it cuz it cost our friendship with them
alv whispered to ale. mattia and kairi agreed with him. so kairi was telling the truth and nai was right.

kairi: bro i tried she didn't believe me! ale this is all your fucking fault
they suck at whispering. i got more annoyed by there talking so i turned around and they smiled at me.

you: shut the fuck up! kairi mattia alvaro i believe you ok! alejandro if nai forgives you then i forgive you maybe
i turned back around. mattia kairi and alvaro all whispered "yes" and alejandro just groaned.

TW: MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

jay: hey sexy
i heard his voice then felt an arm around me. i quickly pushed his arm off of me.

you: stop it now jay!
nai always told me how she thought jay liked me even when they were dating.

jay: why baby i know you like me
there was a wall by us so he pinned me against the wall and slid his hand to my neck.

you: bro get the fuck off me!
i tried to push him off but it was nothing. jay put his hand on my thigh and went higher.

you: jay jay stop please!
jay breathed on my neck and started kissing it. i slapped his chest but it's like he felt no pain.

jay: easy baby easy
he went higher and higher till i felt his thumb on my underwear.

you: no no NO!
why was no one hearing me yell? then i felt his finger go inside my clit.

jay: screw it
he pulled my hair to the bush behind the school and ripped my shorts and underwear off.

ok ok y/n prepare yourself cuz your about to get raped. there's nothing you can do about it just prepare yourself.

i gave up on fighting.

jay: let's record it shall we baby
i saw him put his phone on a rock facing us. tears were streaming down my eyes.

jay took off his pants and boxers and grabbed my waist pulling me towards himself.

you: j-jay i'm begging you pl-
i was cut off by feeling him in me. i moaned in pain.

there was no pleasure, just pain. he kept pushing himself into me. i heard him moan and groan.

jay: oh you feel so good baby
he put his arms on my shoulders and pushed harder and faster which made me moan in pain more.

i crawled all the way home in pain. jay finished after like 20 minutes and left me there in pain and crying. when i got home issac wasn't home i'm guessing with his girl so i went upstairs and fell asleep still in excruciating pain.

a: i'm so sorry if you went through something like that. it's absolutely disgusting.