31

Y/N POV

"y/n let's go" mom said to me fixing her little outfit.

"i'm coming, babe you ready" i asked seeing kairi trying to fix his tie, i laughed a bit before walking to him.

"this tie is so fucking stupid" kairi whined as i was fixing it for him.

"stop being a baby and let's go" he linked our hands together then we walked down.

"you look pretty y/n" fernando told me.

"thank you" i said back.

"kairi your coming" manny asked annoyed.

"yeah mom invited me" he went to my mom and hugged her.

"of course i did i mean your my daughters boyfriend" she hugged kai back and we went to the car.

i was wearing a black tight dress, it went up to my thigh. kairi loved it since it hugged my body and showed off my curves.

fernando wanted to take us to a restaurant just to celebrate them getting married. i found out mom and him have been dating for a while but she wasn't ready to tell us which i understand.

i was really happy for mom because she was finally getting re-married after everything that happened. my mom invited isaac but he just completely ignored us.

kairi was taking pictures of us on his phone when i felt a hand slid onto my thigh. i quickly turned and saw manny looking down then picked up his phone.

"um excuse me" i said as manny grabbed his phone,  his eyes widen when he saw his hand on my thigh.

"i'm so sorry" he said taking it off, i shrugged it off and turned back to kai.

"what happened" kairi asked pulling me closer to him.

"nothing" i smiled and he smiled back.

MANNYS POV

it was so annoying seeing y/n and kairi be all hugged up on eachother. they sat next to eachother in the restaurant.

i was so pissed, i want y/n, i want her so bad but my dad and her mom are getting married so we gonna be step siblings.

i just see her body and wanna fuck her so hard to the point she isn't gonna be able to walk.

what nobody did know is when she was taking a shower i took a picture of her naked body which is sexy btw and i always jerk myself off.

god i can just imagine her lips around my dick-

"son what do you want to eat" my dad said knocking me out my thoughts.

"oh uh i'll get some wings" i said looking at the waiter who smiled and wrote it down.

"your so beautiful miss gurl" the guy said to y/n.

"see baby i told you" kairi playfully rolled his eyes agreeing with the waiter.

"hey if i wasn't gay i would snatch you from this dude" the guy rolled his eyes and flicked kairi in the head which made them laugh.

"thank you so much" y/n said giving the guy a hug.

Y/N POV

mom and fernando dropped us all at home since they both wanted to spend time together in a hotel room which means they gonna fuck.