39

Y/N POV

i had finished my drink before making it home, i opened the door and it was dead silent.

great

i sighed closing the door and locking it then ran upstairs to my room.

i started taking off my makeup then my dress and hopped in the shower washing my body, hair, face, and shaved.

it was kinda late so i was expecting mom, fernando, and manny would be home soon and if not oh well ig.

"i love kairi but he moved on and with milos he's a good guy and i'm starting to catch feelings even if it was the first day" i said to molly and biggie who sat there staring at me confused.

"oh and with maddie i meant what i said. you know she gave me a dirty look like girl he's probably with you for the sex" i laughed still talking to my dogs.

"you guys would love milos" i pat both of them.

i smiled at them once more and put both in there beds and watched as they feel asleep slowly.

me being me i stayed up because i didn't feel comfortable knowing my mom was still out and not coming home.

i always waited, me and issac always waited for mom to come back home either she was at work, on a date, or out with friends.

mom:
baby go to
sleep

me:
i'm waiting
for u

mom:
no i'm safe
with fernando

me:
idc

mom:
go to sleep

me:
fine

does she really think ima go to sleep without her at the house safe. hahaha my mom can be funny sometimes.

"Y/N MICHELLE RAMIREZ IF I COME UP TO YOUR ROOM AND YOUR NOT ASLEEP WATCH WHATS GONNA HAPPEN" i quickly ran ro the lights to shut them off and jumped on my bed pulling the covers over me.

MY FUCKING MIDDLE NAME😀

"y/n" then my mom burst through the door turning the lights on.

"mom what the hell" i said in my fake sleepy voice and looked over if the dogs were still sleeping.

"oh sorry baby goodnight" she turned the lights off and closed the door.

i flipped my hair in success as i just faked everything.

"dad can i tell you something" i heard manny say, i stopped myself from going to sleep.

"son can this wait till tomorrow" fernando asked.

"no y/n kissed me" i immediately jumped up from my bed and opened the door.

"no i fucking didn't, don't start cuz you kissed me twice and i kept quiet because i wanted my mom and fernando happy. don't you ever say some stupid mother fucking lies" i spat at him and slammed my door shut.

"why do you have to do this every time i'm in a happy relationship" my eyes widen.

"because you belong with mom" he said sad but did i give a fuck? NO😭

"what's going on" my eyes widen even more hearing my moms voice.

"nothing babe we'll all talk tomorrow" then doors closed.

holy shit.

um.

i'm scared😀

and nervous😀

and sexy asf😛

Life's good, but it's not fair