45

FEW MONTHS LATER

Y/N POV

hey it's been like 2 maybe 3 months and milos and i are doing good. he wanted to take me out on a date since we have been busy with school.

and i know your asking, do you still love kairi? answer to that yes but i really do still milos, he's a nice guy and my mom and fernando like him to.

nailea and alejandro broke up like a month ago but everyone knows that they will be together next week.

alvaro and lily well let's just say they are staying together for ever BECAUSE lily is pregnant😀. who knew alvaro was getting pussy. IM KIDDING IM KIDDING.

mattia still the single as a pringle but is obviously ready to mingle because he's been fucking bitches since kairi and i broke up.

there's a new girl to our friend group and her name is avani, really nice person, is funny, and is loyal. she's 16 the youngest one in our group because her birthday is in december.

i turned 17 a month ago and it was the best, everyone was there, family and friends all i need.

(let's change the boys to 18 more realistic)

"milos is here" i heard my mom scream from downstairs.

the only thing i don't like is that he doesn't come get me like kairi did, he stays in the car but wtv.

"bye mom bye fernando" i gave a kiss to my mom on her cheek and waved to fernando.

"be safe" they both said in sync as i nodded.

"hey babe" milos smiled giving me a kiss on the lips.

"hi baby" i said smiling putting on my playlist.

"we are here" i heard milos say, it was the beach.

very very pretty, and perfect timing because the sun was about to start going down. milos came around and opened the door for me then grabbed my hand, leading me to where the setup was.

"it's beautiful milos" i said placing my hands on his chest looking up at his eyes.

"let's sit down" he said pulling away and sitting down on the carpet.

"can i ask you something" he said out the blue, i turned to face him.

"anything" i smiled as he looked away for a second then back at me.

"do you still love kairi" he questioned, my eyes widen and heart dropped.

"m-milos" i started trying to put my hand on his but he pushed away.

"just please tell me" i gulped, he looked down knowing the answer.

"y-yes" i answered truthfully, milos let out a loud sigh and looked away again. stop fucking looking away.

"it's ok" milos told me as he looked up at him smiling.

"but i like you milos like im starting to really like you" i pleaded.

"no y/n you don't and that's ok, you want to like me i mean who wouldn't shit look at me" i cut him off by laughing as he started laughing to, the laughter died down.

"as i was saying you wanted to like me but you just couldn't so you started thinking you did" he told me as i listened.

"i saw how you and kairi still look at eachother the same, filled with love and happiness" he continued as my body filled up with guilt.

"you love him and he loves you" i smiled at the thought of me and kairi being together again.

"you should go get him back" he said lastly. i got up.

"but what about you" i asked as i saw milos smile.

"i'll be ok" milos told me, i gave him a hug then ran off to kairi's house.

Be careful how you measure success.

We live in a world of mass media that often defines success by beauty, wealth, and fame. Please don't believe these metrics. Your success is solely based on your happiness, fulfillment, and peace. Don't accept any other definition this world gives because it will only lead you down empty roads with a malnourished heart. What brings you deep joy? What fuels your passion and fulfills your purpose? What brings meaning to your life and challenges you to grow? Pursue a life that answers those questions, and you will find true success.