꓄ꄲ ꇙꏂꏂ ꌦꄲ꒤ ꋬ꒒꒐꒦ꏂ.

me : *breaks sth at my soulmate's home*

them : don't worry bout it. it's okay. *cleans up*

me : *just standing still, scared, wanting to cry*

them : you're traumatized now, huh?

[it was funny to me later on - love ya btw ♡]

×

Characters :

⚠️TW : Self-harm, Suicide⚠️

× × ×

"Where are those cuts on your face from?"

A worried voice, early in the morning before class.

Brian just walked past the smaller one who sighed and took his hand. Taemin knew his lover was cold and emotionless but he didn't really care about that. Because he was sure Brian loved him, too, even if it was just a tiny bit.

He grew up in an abusive home with very 'distant', strict and narcissistic parents, so he wouldn't know how the other is truly feeling - except that even if he's cold and harsh towards him, somewhere in these actions was love - right?

Well, Brian was a actually fairly known singer and he only shows passion and interest when it's about music, but Taemin didn't mind it because there were many aspects he loved about the taller male. On the other hand, he didn't know if Brian even felt anything towards him. He also wasn't sure if any of the songs his lover wrote had something to do with his personality and feelings.

"What class do you have in first period?"

"Maths."

Taemin smiled, since he knew it was Brian's favorite subject and he'd feel better and more talkative during break. He was always grumpy before school, while Tae was the complete opposite.

"Where are you going to be during break?"

"Rooftop."

"Okay! See you there then!"