salish [2] [diluc]

- 2nd part of the previous OS -

- GENSHIN IMPACT AU - DILUC & KAEYA -

×

"Tomo, stop it-"

Kazuha pushes his friend away who kept preventing him from leaving the couch, not letting go.

"My phone rang, please let me get it."

He had left his phone on the kitchen counter after grabbing a few snacks for the movies the planned to watch; just like every Friday evening.

"Can't you just leave it? It's our movie night."

The smaller male sighed and finally was able to get up, running into the kitchen to grab his phone and quickly sit back down.

"Did that waste so much time now?"

Kazuha asked, grinning to himself.

"Too much time."

Kazuha giggled before taking a look at the notification. His heart felt like it stopped beating when he saw the text.

kszuga
tell tge otherd i'n sorrx
7:54PM

"So? Who was it to interrupt our quiet evening?"

The smaller male didn't answer for a second before getting up in a hurry. He grabbed his coat, confusing his friend.

"Wait, Kazu, what are you doing?"

"Tomo, you said Yoimiya was hanging out with Thoma today right?"

His friend nodded,

"Yeah, why? Did something happen?"

"Could you call her and tell Thoma to call me back immediately? This is an emergency."

Tomo didn't question his friends request, he knew that an emergency could only mean that something happened to Diluc - because usually he isn't using his messenger app at all.

×

"Kazu, what's up? Yoimiya said it was an emergency?"

"Yes, it's about Diluc, i think he might be in serious danger."

"Wait, what? How so?"

The smaller male roamed through the streets, trying to find his way to Diluc and Kaeya's home.

"He texted 'kazuha, tell the others i'm sorry' and there were too many typos in it for this to not be serious. Also, we're not even that close for texting - do you know where he is?"

"Uh, no, i don't. He didn't want to meet up with me and the others so he should be home, don't tell Kaeya just yet though-"

"THOMA, HE MIGHT AS WELL BE DYING RIGHT NOW!"

The blonde male didn't answer, making the short male sigh.

"Where could he be? Any favorite spots?"

"... normally the park nearby the shopping mall, but he's not gonna be there probably. Maybe you should really ask Kaeya then..."

"Call him, now. We need to find him."

×

Diluc stared at the ceiling, the bottle of vodka almost falling out of his hand - he was definitely not sober, not only tipsy.

He felt light headed but in a soothing way..

The music that played from his phone was interrupted.

Around his phone were cigarette stubs and some plastic trash left over from a few too many painkillers he took. More blood started dripping onto the floor as he grabbed it.