› 𝕔𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪

Character:

️⚠️️trigger warning⚠️• contains bullying• mentioning of self-harm/suicide

• contains bullying
mentioning of self-harm/suicide

××××

"I want to die."

He leaned against the wall, smoking one of his cigarettes. His broken earphones hung around his neck while he stared at the ground.
Beneath his feet were more cigarettes with their old package, next to it his phone. He didn't care about the blood, which ran down his hands.

A group of boys passed him, he didn't care to look up. He just had to listen to their conversation.

"Look, the Loner's there again."

"He looks like a loser."

"Even the teachers gave up on him."

"Yeah, here he is skipping class and crying again."

"Pathetic."

"They also say that he's the school's famous, self-harming Crybaby."

"Wait, you mean him?"

"Yeah, seems like they caught him either cutting his hands twice or crying, at least thrice a day."

They're not wrong though. Bastards.

His name was Tōya Cooper, a new student at the boarding school. He was very popular at the beginning but very soon he started to change drastically.

His classmates started to make fun of him after they realized he wasn't going to beat them up anymore.

It was fun to bully him.

And soon enough, everyone started to bully him, the so called "Lone Wolf".

In the end, nobody except that one classmate knew what happened to him. And that classmate was the first to bully him as soon as he got the opportunity.

"I hate this."

Tōya stood alone in rain now. The boys were gone.
He picked up his phone and looked at his reflection on the dark, broken screen.

Tears streamed down his damaged face, even tho no emotions were showing. It hasn't been that long since he left the hospital after that brutal car crash.
He looked at his wounds. He didn't care to cover them up, neither did he care to treat them once in a while.