» ᏢϴᏞᎽᏀᎡᎪᏢᎻ ᎬᎽᎬՏ

Main character :

⚠️trigger warning (?)⚠️•mentioning of sexual assault•mentioning of self harm

•mentioning of sexual assault
•mentioning of self harm.

×××

Liam didn't care anymore, he needed to get out of this house as quickly as possible.

He had to forget everything that happened during the day.

Bruises cover the back of his neck, lines on his wrist. The words of his mum crossed his mind again.

"Fuck.."

Liam didn't know why he couldn't escape this bullshit. Dealing with school, being "a perfect" son, anxiety and so much more. He couldn't take it.

He walked and walked, passing the closed shops and markets, walking past late night cafes and restaurants; stopping in front of a mixed bar.

Without any thought he showed the guard his ID and went in, ignoring the loud music and the bad air.

He felt the gaze of multiple men and women on him, making him feeling confident about his looks and body. He was a beautiful, handsome person anyway.

Liam went up to the bar, ordering the strongest drink the bartender possible could've given to him.

Bitter, yet so sweet.

The ice in his drink glittered due to the flashy, colorful lights.

He just wanted to drown his thoughts out and have a bit of fun.

His feet hurt. He walked what felt like a mile to him.

"You look like a girl, Handsome."

Liam turned his head, just to look into grey shimmering eyes.

"Clothes don't have a gender, bastard."

"I didn't mean it that way."

"Sure."

Sarcasm waved into his voice while he took another sip of his drink; the stranger watching him.

"How about I keep your company tonight?"

Liam sighed and looked down on the ice in his glass.

"...Sure. But don't even try, I'm taken."

"Oh wow. Then why are you here?"