22_The unpleasant meeting with Morino Idate

Hey guys I know this is a bit late but as you can see - well not really but you know what I mean - I have a huge - major - writer's block and I'm only typing two to four paragrahps of each story!! Argh Dx I don't want this writer's block!! Anyways here is chapter twenty-two!! I hope you guys like it. 

Rate, Vote, Comment, Fan!!

<(^-^<) <(^-^)> ^(^-^)^ (>^-^)> Dance Baby Dance!! <(^-^<) <(^-^)> ^(^-^)^ (>^-^)> <(^-^<) <(^-^)> ^(^-^)^ (>^-^)> Dance Baby Dance!! <(^-^<) <(^-^)> ^(^-^)^ (>^-^)> <(^-^<) <(^-^)> ^(^-^)^ (>^-^)> Dance Baby Dance!! <(^-^<) <(^-^)> ^(^-^)^ (>^-^)> <(^-^<) <(^-^)> ^(^-^)^ (>^-^)> Dance Baby Dance!! <(^-^<) <(^-^)> ^(^-^)^ (>^-^)> <(^-^<) <(^-^)> ^(^-^)^ (>^-^)> Dance Baby Dance!! <(^-^<) <(^-^)> ^(^-^)^ (>^-^)> 

As soon Okami and Sasuke left their eyes at each other, Naruto shouted, “HEY HE LEFT US HIS BILL!!” Quickly Sasuke entered the tea house to see Sakura arguing with Naruto while he was carelessly jumping up and down on the table. “Let me see this,” Sasuke said as he snatched the bill away from Sakura’s hand. ‘Oh my Kami! Sasuke touched my hand!!’ she thought. Okami silently stood beside Naruto trying to calm him down, “Naruto,” she whispered. Naruto stopped and turned his head towards Okami, “What is it Okami-chan?” Naruto asked.

“Maybe, we should pay his bill and run after him before he gets away and make him pay us back?” Okami asked in a tiny whisper. Most costumers strained their ears to listen to her but none manage to hear what she had asked the blond idiot. “Hey you’re right!” he shouted as he made a dashed towards the door. Sakura and Sasuke followed closely after him, “Here you go,” Okami said causing everyone to gasps in her voice. She had paid the lady and bowed, “Gomen for the interruption of my teammates and friend,” Okami said and walked out. She looked around for her teammates but didn’t see them; with a sigh Okami walked towards the Land of Tea for their mission.

“Finally,” a voice whispered behind a tree. Okami paused in her tracks while pretending to catch some breath but was still listening to the voice, “She’s all alone, Master,” another voice whispered.  “Great, now go and capture her,” another voice said. “Hai, Master,” the first voice said. Okami went on edge and continued to walk instead of running, ‘Jubi, who are they?’ Okami asked. ‘They are Tanaka Rin and Lord Akuma Dai,’ Jubi answered. ‘What do they want from me?’ Okami said while calmly walking down the path. Soon two figures showed up and smirked at Okami, “Murasaki Okami,” they both said. Okami glanced at them with uninterested eyes, “Sorry but you will be mine,” the male on the right said.

Okami sighed heavily and vanished, ‘What a drag,’ she thought and appeared beside Naruto while Sasuke was on the right of Sakura. “Okami!” his hyperactive voice shouted. Okami smiled warmly at him, “Hello, Naruto,” Okami said in a whisper.

[At the Land of Tea]

Arriving at the office of the Wasabi family Okami was kneeled in front of the head, “My, Okami-chan, you did grow up a bit,” he smiled at her. Okami nods her head and mentions her team to sit down, “Take a seat,” Okami said. Naruto took her left while Sasuke took her right sitting the closet and probably far away from Sakura; “Let’s start,” the Head of the Wasabi said and started to speak about the history of his family race. Okami watch the head in silence while thinking about something, ‘Why did he say that?’ Okami thought. ‘What do you mean?’ Gobi asked. ‘That I grew up a bit,’ Okami said. ‘He has known you since you were a baby; your parents stayed at one of his hunts and he will always visited them,’ Jubi answered.