23_An Almost Good Bye

Hey guys just a little heads up; I'm almost finish with this story probably the last chapter I update will be the last one hopefully I could write another one so that I can add two more chapters. Anyways, here's chapter twenty-three its a bit short consider it's the race of the Wasabi famiy vs. Wagarashi family nothing new there right? Haha...enjoy the story!!

Rate, Vote, Comment, Fan!!

<(T.T<)<(T.T)>^(T.T)^(>T.T)> Everyday I shock!! <(T.T<)<(T.T)>^(T.T)^(>T.T)> <(T.T<)<(T.T)>^(T.T)^(>T.T)> Everyday I shock!! <(T.T<)<(T.T)>^(T.T)^(>T.T)> <(T.T<)<(T.T)>^(T.T)^(>T.T)> Everyday I shock!! <(T.T<)<(T.T)>^(T.T)^(>T.T)> <(T.T<)<(T.T)>^(T.T)^(>T.T)> Everyday I shock!! <(T.T<)<(T.T)>^(T.T)^(>T.T)> <(T.T<)<(T.T)>^(T.T)^(>T.T)> Everyday I shock!! <(T.T<)<(T.T)>^(T.T)^(>T.T)> <(T.T<)<(T.T)>^(T.T)^(>T.T)> Everyday I shock!! <(T.T<)<(T.T)>^(T.T)^(>T.T)> 

Okami safely landed back at the cliff with Idate; “You can let go now,” Okami said in a bored tone. Idate only tighten his grip causing Sasuke to glare at him, “No way and let you go,” Idate smirked. With a sigh Okami pealed him off and continued to walk towards the ocean, “Okami-chan where are you going?” Sakura asked. “She’s going where I am; here the other racer has gone will be difficult to go on a boat but I go this way the wind will blow us towards the island faster,” Idate said. Okami nodded her head and followed Idate she practically ignored the flirty comments Idate was throwing at her and Sasuke’s hateful glares he was throwing at Idate.

‘Be glad Hidan isn’t here; he probably chopped him to pieces,’ Jubi said. ‘True,’ Okami agreed. Okami only followed her teammates and Idate towards the beach where he ran off towards a rundown shed. “Okami-chan,” She heard Sasuke whisper. Okami neared him and brushed her arm against his; smirking at her Sasuke felt complete and content. Okami only glanced around to see a familiar figure; ‘Shiki,’ Okami thought. She glance at Idate and towards Shiki, ‘Have to earn a living eh?’ Okami thought and quickly flashed something towards Shiki’s side of the beach. “Off we go!” Idate said and they immediately boarded the ship.

They heard a loud explosion causing everyone – minus Okami – to snap their heads back towards the beach. Sasuke narrowed his eyes when he caught Shiki’s body coming from the smoke, “Okami—,” he stopped in his sentence when he noticed the smirked played on Okami’s face. “Okami-chan, isn’t that your friend?” Naruto asked. “Hai, he is; he likes to play dirty so I cheated,” Okami chuckled. Sasuke smirked at her while standing closer, “Nice job,” he whispered. “Thanks,” she whispered back at him. “DAMN IT!! OKAMI-CHAN YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!” they heard Shiki shout. It only caused them to laugh at him.

Okami shakes her head and stares out at the sea.

[Later]

Okami kept glancing around and noticed a boat not far from them; ‘Mist,’ Jubi growled. “Guys, Rain Ninjas on that boat and coming in fast,” Okami said. Idate glanced over towards the boat Okami spotted and tensed, “But how?” he asked himself. Soon something hit behind Idate; with a quick hand seal Okami made a shield around them. The sharp objects rebounded from the shield while Okami glared at the boat. “We gotta move fast,” Okami said. “But the wind didn’t picked up anymore,” Sakura said scared. “Who said we gotta wait for the wind?” Okami said and summoned a large sea serpent. Everyone gasped and eyed the creature with awe and fear; “I need you to take us to land,” She ordered. She walked over towards his head and passed him the ropes, “As you wish master,” he spoke and soon started to move fast towards the land.