13_Wolf's mission-Tamer's soon-of-a-date...Now whose my cousin?

I'm so sorry this is soooo late!! I promise I will try to update soon I just started classes and work so I really couldn't write this chapter but today I had a day off and my laptop called to me so here it is!! The awaited chapter of The Lonely Wolf! Chapter thirteen. Disclaimer-I don't own Naruto nor their plot, villages, characters I only OWN what is MINE and BabbiiPandaa OWNS HER'S! 

ヾ( ̄ー ̄)X(^∇^)ゞfriendsヾ( ̄ー ̄)X(^∇^)ゞfriendsヾ( ̄ー ̄)X(^∇^)ゞfriendsヾ( ̄ー ̄)X(^∇^)ゞfriendsヾ( ̄ー ̄)X(^∇^)ゞfriendsヾ( ̄ー ̄)X(^∇^)ゞfriendsヾ( ̄ー ̄)X(^∇^)ゞfriendsヾ( ̄ー ̄)X(^∇^)ゞfriendsヾ( ̄ー ̄)X(^∇^)ゞfriendsヾ( ̄ー ̄)X(^∇^)ゞfriendsヾ( ̄ー ̄)X(^∇^)ゞfriendsヾ( ̄ー ̄)X(^∇^)ゞ

~Normal Pov~

As I walked around Konoha’s streets Ibiki appeared in front of me, “We have to do the test,” He says. I only nod and walked with him to training grounds where Kurenai’s team was waiting. Once there I saw Hinata, Kiba, and Shino looking ready and prepared to fight two Jounins. “Hey,” Ibiki said to Kurenai. Kurenai silently walked up to us, “First up rules,” Ibiki started making Kiba groan loudly. “First rule, don’t get killed by us, and second, fight as a team,” Ibiki said. “Do you have anything else to say Kai?” Ibiki asked me.

I was wearing my normal ANBU attire, “Don’t disappoint us,” I mumbled and Kiba smirked, “No way! We’ve been training for this when Kurenai-sensei told us!” He shouted. Shino only pushed up his glasses and Hinata looking shyly at us. I smirked behind my mask, “Kurenai-san, call the fight,” Ibiki said also smirking. The three Gennins quickly went to their fighting stance so did Ibiki; I only stood there bored. ‘Can you look a bit exciting?’ Jubi asked. ‘Why act if they can’t see,’ I responded. ‘True, true,’ Jubi said. Kiba started to run towards us with a kunai, “Never head on,” Ibiki scolded and pushed him away with no effort.

~Later~

The three Gennins lay on the ground panting, “W-We g-give, argh,” Kiba said. Ibiki was panting a bit but nothing to serious; “Well, you’ve passed, see you guys in three weeks,” Ibiki said and vanished. I also disappeared and reappeared in front of Asuma’s team. “What a drag,” Shikamaru said. “I barely wanted to take the exams in the beginning,” He sighs. I stayed quiet as Ibiki explained the rules to them.

~Third Point of view~

Okami silently watches his shadow appear and headed straight towards Ibiki; “Anything else, Kai?” Ibiki asked. “Don’t get caught by stupid tricks,” Okami replied. “That’s also important,” Ibiki said not getting her warning. Shikamaru sighs, ‘How stupid is this Jounin? Even after his comrade gave him a clue, he still doesn’t get it,’ Shikamaru thought.

Ibiki tried to jump away but he couldn’t, “What?!” He shouted. Okami sighs, “Don’t get caught by stupid tricks, Ibiki,” Okami says and Ibiki glares at her, “A LITTLE WARNING NEXT TIME!!” He shouted. “She did, in the beginning when she said that,” Shikamaru said. Asuma was proud of Shikamaru and how easily he captured Ibiki. “KAI HELP ME!!” Ibiki shouted. Okami sighs and looks down to see the same shadow as well; she smirk, “Sure thing,” She says and walks towards Ibiki able to move to Shikamaru’s surprise. ‘She just moved even though I caught her!!’ Shikamaru thought. Okami sits down while Ibiki glared, “GET UP YOU LAZY ASS KID!!” Ibiki shouted.

“Nah, too lazy to do anything,” Okami said while Shikamaru smirks, ‘I like her,’ he thinks. “Plus he’s the only one left,” Okami says amused. Ibiki, Asuma and Shikamaru look over to their right to see Ino and Choji on the floor knocked out. Shikamaru sighs, “What a drag,” Shikamaru says. “See you in three weeks,” Okami says and vanishes. Both she and Ibiki appeared in front of Gai’s team and Lee was pumped, “GAI-SENSEI THEY ARE HERE!! I’M READY!! FIGHT ME!!” Both sweat drop, “Neh, good Ibiki,” Okami says and sits down. Ibiki’s head snapped towards Okami, “NEH?! YOU SHOULD BE HELPING ME!!” Ibiki shouted. “I lost most of my chakra fighting Shikamaru’s shadow possession jutsu,” Okami sighs.