15_Okami-chan?

Hey, fans. I'm sorry this chapter is a little late I really have been vusy and I'm sorry about being busy but here it is chapter fifteen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. 

Rate! Vote! Comment!

=^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^==^w^=

~Okami~

I stared at Riku and Daiki with uninterested look, “Mother, why summon me?” Gobi asked lowering his dolphin head down to my level. I stayed silent for a while, “In helping me to secure Kiyoshi, he’s leashing something powerful,” I whispered. Gobi’s eyes flashed with glee and nods his head, “I understand Mother,” He says. I stared at Kiyoshi to see that same black aura that once appeared around me; “You will not touch my fiancée,” Kiyoshi growled at his father and my cousin. I notice that my teammates and the other Tori Shinobis stood mouth agape watching Gobi like a hawk.

Kiyoshi made their attention snapped towards him when he caught Daiki by his throat. Daiki eyes widen in surprised and in fear, “Were you not?” Kiyoshi’s voice wasn’t the smooth voice it was rough and evil; his eyes turned into a blue glow but if you really stare at it you can see black specks in his eyes. “Gobi, capture him,” I whispered and soon one of his tails wrapped around Kiyoshi’s torso and brought him closer to me. “LEAVE MY SON ALONE YOU BITCH!!” Riku shouted. “OI OKAMI-NEE-SAN ISN’T A BITCH!” Naruto shouted back. I ignore them as Kiyoshi glared harshly at Gobi, “Kiyoshi,” I whispered.

His head snapped towards my direction; his eyes seemingly soften, “You need to calm down, Kiyoshi,” I whispered again. “Okami,” His voice was still coated in evil but it was smooth. I walked closer to him but his eyes snapped back into a blue glow, “OKAMI-CHAN WATCH OUT!” A soft whimper escaped my lips; as my teammates stared at me with widen eyes. I looked down to see a blade through my chest as blood started to drip down staining the grass.  I glance behind me to see Riku smirking at me as he pushed the blade further into my chest. “MOTHER!!” the five tailed beast roared in anger. The collar started to shock me and Gobi disappeared.

I felt my eyes sting in pure hatred feeling those familiar Inku eyes; I growled lowly in my throat as I turned to face Riku, “You hurt my Bijuu,” Jubi’s voice rung through my ears instead of mine. ‘Jubi what’s going on?’ “You will pay for hurting my bijuu,” Jubi’s voice growled as he narrowed my eyes at Riku who stood frightfully at me.

~Kakashi~

‘Oh no,’ I thought. Okami was leaking off the same black aura as Kiyoshi but her’s, her’s is more evil more tailed beast evil. Her eyes were in a lighter blue with an ink splat as her pupil. She bared her teeth at Riku; I appeared behind her and restrained her, “Okami wake up!” I shouted. Her head snapped towards my direction and glared at me. Soon I found myself colliding against a tree, “Kakashi-sensei!” both Naruto and Sakura shouted. I groan in pain and soon saw Naruto and half of the Tori Shinobi flying everywhere. “OKAMI-NEE-CHAN!!” her body froze when Naruto shouted at her.