12_Ichibi, Kyuubi, Okami vs. Orochimaru Konoha's invasion

So here it is guys, the final part of teh invasion of Konoha and from there I will continue where i left off of Okami's mission where Jubi wanted out...maybe. So here's chapter twelve!

(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)

Okami and the Hokage stood proudly on top of the Kyuubi’s head. “My,” Orochimaru hissed while licking his lips. Okami stared at him unfazed by his gleaming eyes; “Kyuubi,” Okami called. Kyuubi licked his lips, “Finally, some fun,” Kyuubi chuckled deeply and maliciously at Orochimaru. Hokage was having doubtful thoughts; “Hokage-sama,” Okami calls but never averts her gaze on her prey. “If you wish you may stand back, I will use one of my special jutsus for you to walk through,” Okami says. “Oh she speaks,” Orochimaru says.

Okami slowly drew a line in front of her - to the amazement of the Hokage and Orochimaru – soon the line opened wide enough for one person to step in. “Walk through it and you will find yourself somewhere peaceful,” Okami says. Hokage didn’t question her nor did he look at it with suspicion as he jumped in. The portal closed shut leaving Kyuubi, Okami and Orochimaru to fight with each other. Orochimaru hissed at her; Okami held out her hand soon a crystal fell into her hand. ‘Hello Hokage-sama,’ She thought and placed the crystal in her pocket.

“Shall we begin?” Okami questions Orochimaru.

Not far from the village Naruto stood on top of the head of Gamabunta – head frog of summons – and glared at Gaara. Gaara was hanging down from the head of Shukaku – Ichibi – while he maliciously laughs at the Gennin below. Sasuke watched silently as he stared at Naruto in shock, ‘He’s that strong; for him to summon something that big?’ Sasuke thought. He looks back at the village only to stare at in surprise; he saw nine tails furiously wave around hitting trees outside the village. “I see Shukaku came out to play,” Gamabunta said.

“That’s not all, Kyuubi is here as well,” Shukaku said. Naruto and Gamabunta were shock to hear the news and quickly looked over at the village, “But how?” Naruto asked confused and looked at his stomach; to see the mark fading. Naruto was both shock and confused; “Who as leashed Kyuubi?” Gamabunta asked himself. “Haha, Mommy unleashed him!” Shukaku roared. “Mommy?” the giant frog questioned. “Jubi’s brat,” Shukaku said only to receive a hollow growl in his mind. ‘Gomen,’ Ichibi apologized. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! JUBI’S BRAT UNLEASHED THE KYUUBI!!?” Naruto shouted demanding answers.

Raion and Toshi had been fighting against the Oto and Sand ninjas with the Leaf; and they were thankful for their help seeing as they are from two different villages from two different countries.  Soon enough the Oto’s and Sand’s attacks were dying out Raion only looked up in shock to see Kyuubi in his glory attacking Orochimaru. “Okami-chan,” Raion whispered. Toshi stopped an incoming attack from an Oto Nin and quickly twisted his head; instantly killing the Oto Nin. He was panting but didn’t gave up, ‘Okami-chan, please be safe against Orochimaru,’ He thought and quickly fought another Oto Nin.