18_Enter the Prince of Ice, Kurai Haku

Hey guys! Sorry this took long to be updated, I was busy with exams and trips with the family. I have no clue how I got my creativity back! I'm back baby!! So anyways, this is chapter eighteen I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing this. [Not that great 'cuase I stopped writing this chapter a while back]

Rate, Vote, Comment!!! ----Oh and Fan! *dramaticly rips the shirt apart* 

(=^__^=) Neko!! (=^__^=) (=^__^=) Neko!! (=^__^=)(=^__^=) Neko!! (=^__^=)(=^__^=) Neko!! (=^__^=)(=^__^=) Neko!! (=^__^=)(=^__^=) Neko!! (=^__^=)(=^__^=) Neko!! (=^__^=)(=^__^=) Neko!! (=^__^=)(=^__^=) Neko!! (=^__^=)(=^__^=) Neko!! (=^__^=)(=^__^=) Neko!! (=^__^=)(=^__^=) Neko!! (=^__^=)(=^__^=) Neko!! (=^__^=)(=^__^=) Neko!! (=^__^=)(=^__^=) Neko!! (=^__^=)

Pacing around in her small bedroom apartment, Okami knew something was wrong, ‘Jubi what’s going on?’ Okami asked. Jubi hasn’t really talked to her much after waking up from the hospital last week. Silence greeted her, “Jubi?” Okami asked frightfully. She never had gone long without talking to Jubi; in other words, Jubi was there when she learned how to speak or even know how to walk before she ran. Jubi was like her transparent parent that was there for her when her real parents couldn’t.

A soft knock resounded throughout her empty silence apartment; Okami gradually made her way towards the door and opened it. Only to reveal her teammates, Kakashi and Toshi, “You’re late,” Naruto glared at her. Okami sighs but didn’t say anything; she grabbed her forehead protector and made her way out. “I’VE WAITED FOR THIS DAY!” Naruto shouted. It was the day all contestants can retake their Chuunin Exams. The only difference neither Orochimaru nor will Gaara will be in the Exams for which he will be sitting at the Kage podium when the third and final part of the exams begins. Okami silently walks behind her teammates going towards the Academy where the first part of the test will be held. “Okami, Lord Hokage is looking for you,” Kakashi spoke causing the raven haired girl to snap her head towards him. “Good luck,” She mumbled to her teammates and vanished to the Hokage’s office.

She appeared there only to see the Hokage and Gaara looking at her amused and surprised. “Lord Hokage,” Okami whispered bowing her head. “I need you to take this scroll to the Land of Ice, it’s a message where rouge will try to get it off my messenger birds,” Hokage explained. Okami nodded her head and grabbed the scroll; she not once looked at Gaara she was still feeling the despair of Jubi’s silence. ‘He’s not talking to you because he’s busy,’ Nibi spoke causing Okami to flinch in sudden pain. “I will be on my way,” Okami whispered. She walked out of the Hokage’s office and into the busy streets of Konohagakure.

After a several hours into the journey night came and Okami set up for camp. She escapes into her mindscape where she saw all nine tailed-beasts, “Ohayou Okami-chan,” Gobi greeted. Okami smiled slightly at him while she looked around and saw Jubi looking longingly at her, “Jubi!” Okami shouted and run towards him. She wrapped her arms around him, surprising all nine tailed beasts, “I missed you Jubi,” Okami whispered with a small tear running down her face. Jubi wrapped his arms around her, “I missed you too Child, gomen for not talking to you,” Jubi said. Okami hug Jubi closer to her and all the other tailed-beast smiled at them. “I love how you’re not afraid of us,” Kyuubi commented. Gobi, Nibi and Ichibi nodded in agreement.

Sanbi, Yonbi, Rokubi, Nanabi, and Hachibi all showed their razor sharp teeth at Okami. Okami only chuckled a bit and slowly released Jubi from her grip, “Listen child, the Akatsuki will be going after Gaara soon,” Ichibi said.