10_Okami is alive!! What Invasion?!

Gomen for this story to come out so late *Bows* I tried to make it sound good but I had work everytime I tried to work on this chapter. Anyways here it is and I hope you like it. Before I go, a little disclaimer...I don't own Naruto or the plot of the story or characters from that show. I only own my characters and BabbiiPandaa own's her's. Arigato! 

Rate! Vote! Comment!

(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)(>^-^)>hoyo<(^-^<)

Cold, dark, lonely; I don’t want to feel this anymore. I’ve been feeling these feelings since I was five; I want to feel happy; I want to feel so relief to know I have someone. I walked along the cold, darks halls of my mind, “Jubi!” I called but no answer. I kept hearing voices, voices I forgot about. Faces I was known flashed in front of me but they mean nothing; “Jubi!” I called again. Again I got no answer.

I walked down the empty cold halls; I wrapped my arms around me and could see my breath in the air. “Hello?” I asked. I looked around to see nothing but cages, cages that I once knew I had in me. I read each sign on the cage to finally stop at one; it was in the far end of the hall to my right. It said ‘Jubi’; I rushed towards the cage to see him forming a ball in the far corner. “Jubi,” I said happily. He didn’t turned around all he did was shook his head, “No I’m hearing her,” I heard him say.

“Jubi,” I called. “I couldn’t be there to protect her!” He shouted. “Jubi,” I called softly. He didn’t turned around all he did was sigh and made a small whimpering noise, “My jinchuuriki died because I couldn’t protect her,” Jubi said.  I shook my head, “JUBI!!” I shouted. Finally his head snapped towards the cages door and saw me. His dark purple eyes lit up as he run towards the cage. “Wait Jubi the cage doors-,” I tried to warn him but he crashed into them opening the cage. His claws caught and brought me into a huge, “I thought I lost you kid,” Jubi murmurs.

I chuckle as I pet him, “Jubi, you can put me down now,” I said. He nodded as he put me down, “Jubi, you do know you’re out of your cage, right?” I asked. His eyes widen in shock and quickly ran back into the cage and closed the doors, “Don’t make me leave! I want to stay in you forever,” He whined. I smiled at him, “Jubi, I could never want you to leave, you’re like a mother to me,” I said. His eyes watered for a moment but something clicked in his mind, “If you are here, then that means-YOU’RE NOT DEAD!!” He shouted with joy. Soon I heard groans from other cages, “Will you shut up!” I heard a voice shout.

I was confused; Jubi notices and sighs, “Since you are inside you head, you can see my nine children in here,” He says. I was shocked and quickly went to find a cage. I stood in front of it, “What do you want brat?” He growled at me. “Don’t you dare growl at my bijuu, Kyuubi,” Jubi warned. I stared at Kyuubi, “How’s it to be in Naruto?” I asked. He scoffed but didn’t answer; I stared at him with an emotionless face and walked into his cage. “WHAT, ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!” He panicked. Jubi chuckled with amusement as I snapped my fingers.