20_The Twisted Ending

Maro was skipping towards their teammates happily, "What's with you?" Nori asked. "You owe me," Maro said while holding out his hand. "I owe you what?" Nori asked while raising his eye brow at him. Toshi tensed, "No-don' tell me you-," "Yep~! I won!! Nori owes me 40 bucks~!" Maro shouted. Nori looked shocked while Toshi looked he will kill about anyone, "That Duck-teme yarou," he growled lowly causing his teammates to back away slowly. Even their Sensei inched away from the angered Toshi. "Toshi-kun," Maro squeaked. "I'm going to kill that Duck-headed bastard," Toshi growled in pure anger.  

~Meanwhile~ 

Okami was smiling slightly at Sasuke while he was smirking back at her; "NANI?!" both the blond and pink haired teammates shouted. Naruto knew Sasuke liked his Onee-chan but it still caught him in surprise, while Sakura was in total shock and in pure rage. 'OKAMI STOLE MY SASUKE-KUN!!' she thought while mentally glaring harshly at her. 'Even if I do something to Okami she will beat me in little no second, plus Sasuke-kun would hate me if I ever hit his g-gi-girlfriend,' Sakura thought. "Yo," Kakashi stated while looking at his students only to see a shock Naruto and a raging Sakura. "What did I miss?" He asked his two calmly and cool head students.  

"We told them we are dating," Sasuke sighs while draping his arm over Okami's shoulder. Kakashi was now staring at them with shock written eye, 'THEY ARE WHAT?!' he shouted in his mind. Sasuke noticed his shock look and smirked, "I'm dating Okami-chan, she is mine," Sasuke said pulling her closer to him casing Okami to blush slightly. "OI TEME YAROU!!" Sasuke avoided the direct hit from Toshi while Toshi pulled Okami away from, "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU CAN'T SELF PROCLAIM TO BE OKAMI'S BOYFRIEND!!" Toshi shouted causing a certain red head to appear. "My Duck-head, you seem to make us angry at every chance you get, but we will see if you are right for Okami," Raion said.  

Okami shakes her head and stands in between the two, "Don't hurt him," Okami murmurs. Toshi smiles at her while Raion fully grins at her. "Don't worry! We were just playing!" Raion said. Okami sighs heavily while Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi all struggle to wrap everything around their minds. Sasuke was glaring at Toshi when he drape his arm over Okami's shoulder, "Neh, Okami-chan, it's our 15 year anniversary," Toshi said. Okami smiled at him as she pulled out a neatly wrapped box, "Neh happy anniversary Toshi-kun," Okami said. Toshi grins at her and hand her a neatly wrapped box as well, "I will see you tomorrow," Raion said when she was dragged away by a certain Red head. Okami nods her head, "I will see you later too, Okami," Toshi said as he placed a small kiss on her forehead and walked away. Sasuke was glaring at Toshi; "Dismiss," Kakashi said.  

Sasuke grab a hold of Okami's hand and poofed away; they appeared in Okami's apartment. "Sasuke-," her sentence was cut off when Sasuke placed his lips against her's. Okami closed her eyes and kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck as he brought her closer to him. "What's with this 15 year anniversary?" Sasuke asked when they broke away. "It's 15 years of our friendship," Okami smiled at him. "Toshi was my pup," Okami said. Sasuke only 'hn'ed at her as he looked away; Okami only smiled at him and made him look at her, "Sasuke-kun," she called. His eyes snapped back towards her, "I love you," she said. Sasuke's face heated up, "I-I l-love you too," he stammered. Okami chuckled at his flushed face, "U-Urusai," Sasuke said.  

Okami only laughed at him causing Sasuke's breath to hitch. His heart started to pound in his chest as he stares at his Okami, 'CHILD ICHIBI IS IN TROUBLE!!' Okami winced in pain when Jubi shouted. "I have to go," Okami disappeared. She appeared in front of Gaara blocking the kunai knives heading towards him, "You don't touch Panda-chan, only I can do that," Okami sneered at the cloaked man. "Heh, I see the Ichibi has a fan," a deep voice said. Okami's eyes narrowed at the man but quickly appeared in front of him causing him to gasp in pure surprise. She quickly killed the man and face Gaara, "Are you alright?" Okami asked.