19_The Life of a Murasaki

Okami was in the small fields observing the clouds flowing by when she felt a familiar chakra, "Why are you here so early?" his monotone voice asked. Okami stayed silent but turned her head to face her teammate. Sasuke was staring at her trying to understand her but couldn't, "No reason," she murmured causing his breath to hitch. 'Why is this always happing?' Sasuke thought to himself. He takes a seat next to her, hands clenched in front of him itching to grab a hold of her hand and never letting go. Okami simply ignored her heart that was racing in anticipation, 'Jubi,' Okami called nervously. 'What is it child?' Jubi asked. 'Why am I feeling like this?' Okami asked. Jubi sighs heavily, 'Because child, you are having feelings for him,' Jubi answered.  

Okami glances at Sasuke while his eyes snaps away from her's, 'Damn it she saw me looking at her!' Sasuke thought to himself. 'Ask the poor boy out, Okami,' Kyuubi said. Okami sat up, "Something wrong?" Sasuke asked while looking around. Okami shakes her head and lies back down, 'ARE YOU NUTS?! NO WAY IN HELL WILL I ASK OUT UCHIHA!' Okami shouted. 'Why not he likes you, you like him, so what's wrong with that?' Gobi asked. 'I don't like him,' Okami thought. 'Right,' Jubi said. Sasuke was looking at her once again when he felt two familiar chakras. "Okami-Chan!" a certain Blondie tackled her to the ground-well back on the ground again.  

"Naruto-kun, you're heavy," Okami whispered. Naruto blushed as he stood up, "Sorry," Naruto said. Sasuke inched closer to Okami, brushing his arm against her's, 'Mine,' he thought. Okami noticed how close Sasuke has gotten to her that her heart started to race again, 'Jubi,' Okami whined. 'If you don't like him then don't get near him,' Ichibi grumbled. Okami huffed silently while Sakura sleepily stared at Sasuke, 'Sasuke-kun is hot,' Sakura thought with a blush to her face. Sasuke ignored her and tried to get Okami to notice him, 'Why is she ignoring me?' he thought.  

Kakashi soon appeared, "Okami uh someone named Jay-was it Jay-anyways he's looking for you," Kakashi said. Okami froze in her spot while Jubi was growling in her mind. 'What does that brat wants now!?' Jubi growled. Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi noticed her stiffed body while Sakura was staring at a boy with white choppy hair, bright red eyes, wearing black pants, a grey V-neck shirt, black ninja sandals and a blood bandana wrapped around his torso with his Cloud template.  

"Neh, Kakashi-sensei, is that him?" Sakura asked pointing to the said boy. Okami froze again when her midnight eyes meet red, 'Let me out!! I will kill him for what he did to you!!!' Jubi shouted in her mind full of rage. Okami winces slightly forgetting that Jubi is a bijuu, "Yeah," Kakashi replied lazily. The boy end up standing in front of them staring at Okami intensely, 'She has grown up,' he thought. "Okami," his voice was made of silk even Sakura was falling to her knees. Okami didn't reply to him only glared harshly at him. Kakashi saw her glare and inched closer to her incase he does something to her.  

"Come on Okami, don't tell me you're still not talking to me!" the boy shouted. Okami didn't lessen her glare, "You always had this beautiful voice that I loved to hear until you started to hang out with that Toshi guy!" the boy once again shouted. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi all started to glare at him, "Excuse me, beautiful voice? Okami doesn't speak that much and if she does it's usually a command or something really important," Sakura said glaring at the boy.  

The boy scuffed, "Not to me, she's been my friend since we were little, the Wolf and the Sheep," the boy said. "What's your name?" Kakashi asked. "Ochi Hitsuji, Okami's friend since childhood," the boy - Hitsuji - said. Sasuke was glaring at him when he inched closer to Okami, "Don't," Okami spoke. Everyone - except Hitsuji - was surprised, "Don't you dare take any other step towards me Ochi," Okami warned. "So now you plan to be the predator," Hitsuji said narrowing his red eyes at her. Okami shakes her head and calmly stared at him; Naruto stood next to her and leaned in, "Tell him sheeps were always my prey, as little girls with red hoods walk into the forest, as three little pigs built their house, they all are my prey," Okami murmured.