2_New Teams and New Missions

I halt near the gates panting and covered in blood, ‘Jeez, they went too hard,’ I thought. The gatekeepers spotted me and immediately started to run, “No! Don’t come any closer!” I shouted in mock fear. They skidded to a halt when Deidara and Itachi emerge from behind me, “Its Uchiha Itachi!” They shouted. I notice Itachi was using his fire ball; ‘Fuck my life,’ I thought bitterly. “Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu,” Itachi said and a huge fire ball headed straight towards the gatekeepers.

I skidded in a halt in front of them and took the hit on my left shoulder, ‘Shit that hurts,’ I thought. “We will be back for you, whether you like it or not, we will be back, yeah,” Deidara said as they both vanished. I fell on my knees and started to see black spots. “KOTETSU, GET THE HOKAGE!!” I heard Izumo shout. ‘Child, stay alive,’ Jubi said.

[Later]

Beep, beep. Beep, beep. I sighed and sat up from the hospital bed. I looked around; ‘Child, it’s today is the first episode of Naruto,’ Jubi said. ‘What? Didn’t you say that, months ago?’ I asked. ‘I lied,’ Jubi said. I sighed in annoyance, ‘You’re so fucking lucky you’re inside of me Jubi. If not I would have killed you,’ I thought bitterly. ‘I love you too Child,’ Jubi said. I grunted and ignore my tailed companion when I heard a soft knock. I didn’t say anything as the door silently opens and reveals a very relief Hokage.

I stared at him as he made his way towards a chair that was put beside the hospital bed to my left. “What is your name?” Hokage asked. “Murasaki, Murasaki Okami,” I said. He nodded, “I found a letter,” He said. I nodded, “It was from my mother, wasn’t it?” I asked. He nodded while he released a sigh, “Hai, as your mother wishes you are here to become a Leaf Shinobi, before the Akatsuki gets you,” Hokage pauses. “Tell me, why where they after you?” He asked. “I have no clue Lord Hokage, I was making my way towards here from the Land of Snow when those two showed up and started to fight me,” I said.

He nodded, “I see.”

“No offense, Hokage-sama, but I highly appreciate it if I can no longer talk, I feel a lot comfortable if I don’t speak,” I said. “Alright, I will take you to your class, and will tell your Sensei about you not able to speak,” He said. “Arigato,” I mumbled and fell silence as I stumbled out of the bed. “I will give you a moment to get dressed,” He said and left the room. I put on my normal clothes (uniform without the bow), strapped my katana on my back and strapped my pouch on my waist.

I calmly walked out to see the Hokage speaking to none other than, Hatake Kakashi.  “Ah, Okami are you ready to go?” Hokage asked. I simply nod looking away from him and Kakashi. “Dismissed,” I heard Hokage say to Kakashi. “Come along, Okami,” He said and I soon followed him towards the Academy. I memorized the way over here while Jubi was explaining about the Kyuubi to me. ‘It sounds like he’s your favorite,’ I thought. ‘Of course he is, he’s my ninth child,’ Jubi said. ‘Whoa! You had kids!!??’ I thought shockingly. “Here we are,” Hokage said.

I simply and meekly nodded as he quickly slides the door open. “Hokage-sama,” I heard his very familiar voice gasp. “Iruka, you have a new student joining you, please come in,” Hokage said.

~Third Pov~

Iruka was scolding Naruto once again for being late and pulling pranks, “You’re an idiot Naruto! Stop pulling pranks! Tomorrow is the Gennin Exams and you already failed it twice!” Iruka scolded. Naruto was about to reply when Hokage silently walked in, “Hokage-sama,” Iruka gasp while bowing in respect. So did the other students in class; “Iruka, you have a new student joining you, please come in,” Hokage called Okami.

Okami calmly strode inside while all eyes were on her, ‘She’s very pretty!’ Every male population shouted in their minds. “Iruka, this is Murasaki Okami, she’s the last of her clan,” Hokage said. In that information it sparked some interest in Sasuke’s mind. ‘Last of her clan? So she knows how to feel lonely?’ Sasuke thought. “Okami, this is your Sensei, Iruka, oh and one more thing Iruka,” Hokage paused while looking at him.