21_It's THAT mission to the Land of Tea!!

Sorry this is a little late and a bit short! I have been have such major writer's block and this thing had a Smokey the Bear ad smack dab in the middle and seem not to be leaving any time soon. So, I use notepad and try to upload it from there. Anyways, here's cahpter twenty-one hope you guys like it. It's a bit short, but don't worry next chapter will be longer and uploaded soon. 

Oh another thing, if you could please answer the questions after the chapter, arigato! 

Rate, Vote, Comment, Fan!!

(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)(=^.^=)

“Well, it all started when I was a child…,”  

The Lady Fifth stopped Okami before she got any further, “Please let me receive a seat to hear this,” Lady Fifth said. Okami nodded her head and let Lady Fifth to get a chair for herself; once sitting down she mentioned for Okami to proceed. “Like I was saying, it all started when I was a child…,”

Flashback

Only being three years old, she was already cast as an outsider of the family. “Mother,” a small child – black hair reaching at mid lower back, midnight eyes curious, rosy lips paled in comparison to red ones, wearing a white Sunday dress and white sandals – stood in front of a closed door. Silence greeted the small child; “Mother,” the child called again. Once again silence was greeted; without hesitation the child opened the door and what she saw was the most traumatizing thing any child could see. Crimson liquid speared all around the room, bloody arms hanging from the edges of the bed, once blue eyes are now grey and dull as they stared at the small child.

“MOTHER!!” the child shouted in pure agony. ‘Do not fret young one,’ a dark voice said in her mind scaring the child even more. ‘Ssh, Child, I’m here, I’m your mother for now on,’ the dark voice said causing the child to cry. “Mother, mother is covered in red, what I should do?” the child asked crying to herself. ‘Go into the kitchen, grab the phone, press on the numbers 9-1-1 and explain your situation alright,’ the dark voice said.

[3 years later]

“Hurry up brat!” a sinister voice hissed. The child calmly and hurriedly followed the voice in a panic, “Where are we going?” the child asked. “To Father Jinchiro,” the voice hissed. The child only nodded her head and stayed silent, ‘Mother, I’m scared,’ the child thought to herself. ‘Ssh, Child I will always be here for you no matter what,’ the dark voice said. ‘Mother, what is your name? Mine is Murasaki Okami,’ the child said with a smile on her face. ‘Mine is Jubi,’ the dark voice said with love filled in his words. Okami’s face brightens up but soon her face was now curious when she saw the priest holding out something.

“Okami put this on and you will be loved,” the sinister voice said. Okami gave her a confused look but listened to the voice. Okami fell to the ground screaming in pain when the thing was shocking her, people around her only laughed and pointed until a couple – young, and in love – found it cruel and rescued the small girl. After rescuing the small child they had taught her how to control her emotions, making her emotionless and hard to read, but still loved her. “We are Mr. and Mrs. Tanaka Ichiro,” the male said with a smile. The child timidly smiled at them, “We will not hurt you, we would like for you to be our daughter,” the male said.