9_Okami-chan? Is she alright?

I have been trying my best for this but I dunno anymore DX Argh!! Here's chapter nine of this story! I hope you like it! Rate, Comment, Vote!! *tiny whiser* message me xD haha 

Disclaimer I don't own Naruto! It belongs to Masashi Kishimoto!! I only own MY characters and BabbiiPandaa owns her's!!!

Onto the story!!! Enjoy!!

(>^-^)><(^-^<)(>^-^)>(>^-^)><(^-^<)(>^-^)>(>^-^)><(^-^<)(>^-^)>(>^-^)><(^-^<)(>^-^)>(>^-^)><(^-^<)(>^-^)>(>^-^)><(^-^<)(>^-^)>(>^-^)><(^-^<)(>^-^)>(>^-^)><(^-^<)(>^-^)>(>^-^)><(^-^<)(>^-^)>

Raion struggled to stand up; “Okami-chan, are you alright?!” She shouted in fright to see her hurt. Toshi and herself clenched their fist, ‘We have failed you Hokage, we are too weak to protect her,’ both of them thought. Okami’s hand was over her eyes with the kunai still in between her fingers. Blood slowly rolled down her cheek, staining her fairly tan skin. Gasps were heard, “Okami-chan,” Toshi grunted as he slightly moved towards her but Sasuke beat him to it and kneeled in front of her.

“Okami, you need to let go of that kunai,” Sasuke said. “GET AWAY FROM HER YOU DUCK HEADED FREAK!!” Raion shouted. “I’m her teammate,” Sasuke growled. “NOT FOR THIS TEST!! JUST STAY AWAY FROM HER!!” Raion continued to shout. Toshi grunts as he pushes Sasuke away from Okami, “You don’t touch her. I can careless if you are her teammate, you just don’t touch her,” Toshi said. Sasuke glares at him, “I don’t care who you are to her but you don’t go around pushing me like that,” Sasuke said. Okami’s body began to tremble as more blood suddenly rolled down her face.

“Argh,” her grunts stopped Sasuke and Toshi in their small argument and stared down her. “Okami-chan, don’t!” Toshi shouted and reached to stop her but it was too late. Okami pushed both Sasuke and Toshi down; kunais imbedded in her body. Her hand slowly falls down along with the kunai; her right eye close as blood rolled down. Raion gasp when she saw Okami’s right eye; her eye had a scar running up and down as blood flowed out of the deep wound. ‘She still stopped it from hitting her eye?’ Raion thought. Okami growled, ‘Child, calm down,’ Jubi’s voice soothed a raging wolf.

“I see you got her,” his voice made the three Sound ninjas jump slightly in fright. They calmly turned to face him, “Hai, Lord Orochimaru,” The girl Sound Nin said. Orochimaru smirked down at Okami, “Soon, she will be mine but for now I want to see what she can do; those two the Key and Moon ninjas out did me,” Orochimaru hissed. “I want them as well, they carry a lot of power,” He says. “Hai, Lord Orochimaru,” all three Oto ninjas said. They jumped down to a tree and Raion caught their shadows. “It’s the sound,” She growled. ‘Hm, she has fast calculations,’ Orochimaru thought.

“My, my, what do we have here?” Dosu asked. Kin and Zaku meekly stood next to their leader who was sitting down on a branch. Okami heard their voices and soon black chakra licked at her body. ‘Child you need to calm down!!’ Jubi shouted in concerned. Jubi is the only tailed beast who doesn’t want to leave their host; he became attached to Okami since her birth. Raion glared at the Oto ninjas along with Sasuke and Toshi. Shikamaru and his team had moved far back and stared at them.

Okami strode out of the cave with kunais imbedded in her body, one eye closed and blood stained face. Zaku smirked, “Heh, I see I got her eye pretty well,” He said smugly. “THAT WAS YOU?!” both Toshi and Raion shouted in pure hate. Toshi glared at them when Kin smirked along with Zaku, “Of course he did, he has perfect aim,” Kin said. ‘Perfect aim my ass,’ Raion thought. Toshi quickly did a hand sign, “Fire Release: Phoenix Fire,” he murmured as he shot out his right palm at the Oto ninjas. A phoenix bird shot out of his palm and soars towards them in fast speed.  The Oto ninjas had widen eyes and dodge at the last minute but the phoenix gave chase.