3_Okami verses Zabuza Part One

Alright I'm reuploading the image from chapter one to this one because some people might forget how I drew the picture when I explained it here on my story. I hope you like this chapter I made it long; 6 pages. Rate...Comment...Vote...Message...Fan :D

=============================================================================

~Third Pov~ [Team 7]

 Kakashi strode into the classroom causing the chalk easier to land on his head with a thud. “Haha, he totally fell for it!” Naruto laughed. Kakashi caution picked up the easier ignoring Sakura’s plea of suck up. “Hm, how can I say this? My first impression of you guys…is you’re bunch of idiots,” Kakashi said making his new students sweat drop. “Let’s go up to the roof top,” He said and vanished. Naruto, Sasuke ad Sakura took the stairs; after getting there they sat down at the steps.

“Alright how about we start by introducing ourselves,” Kakashi said. “Introduce ourselves?” Sakura asked. “How do we do that?” She kept asking. “Likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams for the future things like that,” Kakashi simply replied. “How about you show us how we do it?!” Naruto asked. “Yeah you seem kind a mysterious,” Sakura said. Kakashi pointed at himself lazily; “Who me? My name is Hatake Kakashi, things I like and dislike I don’t feel like telling you. I have many hobbies and dreams for the future, hm? I really haven’t thought about it,” Kakashi said.

Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura deadpan, “All he told was his name,” Sakura whispered making Naruto nod his head in agreement. “Alright, let’s start with…you,” Kakashi said pointing at Naruto to start.

[A/N: Naruto talked about ramen and becoming Hokage; Sakura talked about how much she liked to stalk Sasuke and Sasuke being the Emo King he is talked about killing his brother and having to do the dirty]

“You all are unique in your own way,” Kakashi said.

[Three Weeks Later]

“Sasuke at point A,” His voice broke through their headsets. “Sakura at point B,” Sakura said after a minute or so. A long pause as heard until; “Naruto at point C,” He broke the silence. “Naruto, you’re too slow,” Kakashi commented. “Alright team-,” “The target has moved!” Sasuke’s voice broke through. “Move, go after it!” Kakashi ordered.

~Normal Pov~

I came back after my three week mission; it was a success. I didn’t let any of my team members die. “We did it,” One of the ANBU said. I nodded and we all five entered the village; we appeared in front of the Hokage in the missionary room. His eyes lit up in happiness and relief, “Okami you made it!” He said. I nodded once again and the ANBU with the mask of a hawk stepped up, “Lord Hokage, mission was complete and it was very successful thanks to Okami-chan here with her leader skills,” His voice was strong but not strong enough for you to flinch.

“Hai, for a quiet girl she was come up with good strategies,” the other ANBU said. “Good, you all are dismissed except for you Okami; I have another mission for you and this time with your team,” He said. I nodded and strode next to Iruka who had smiled warmly at me. “Hello again, Okami,” He said. I glanced at him and nodded in response.

The door slid open and came in Kakashi with a grumpy looking Naruto with scratches all over his face, Sakura with a slight smile on her face and Sasuke looking annoyed while the cat purred in delight in his arms. “My cute Tora-chan; I was so worried about you,” I saw the Feudal Lord’s Wife squishing the life of the poor cat. “Haha, that stupid cat is getting what he deserves,” I heard Naruto laugh. I shook my head at him but paid attention to Hokage.

“Alright Team 7’s new missions are…babysit one of the Council Elder’s grandkid, picking up groceries from the neighboring town or-,” “No, no, no! Get us something better! I want a real mission not baby chores,” Naruto said while crossing his arms to form an ‘X’. I zone out practically knowing where all this was going to end; ‘Finally this episode,’ Jubi said. ‘You just want to meet your son already don’t you?’ I asked. ‘Hai, Kyuubi is my favorite one from all nine,’ Jubi replied.