Stop.

It has come to my attention people are still reading this book and loving it?? excuse me??
AND giving me support that I'm not being notified of?

I can only really say thank you! I think I will do something speical for you guys! if you have any ideas allow me to know

on with the story!

Inks pov

Blurry. everything is blurry

I cant see. I cant think. I cant do anything. I'm so scared.

There comes a yellow light. A glowing substance in the dark.
It comes closer and closer towards me until it materializes as a skeleton. 
I cant scream.
He looks at me sadly and steps over the traps covered in goop set around me. I'm on a pedestal in a sea of nothing.
He jumps up, his cape falling to his side as he sits near my head. I attempt to bite.
I cant bite.
He sighs and pulls me close, putting my head on his lap, beginning to stroke it.
I look up at him. At his eyes. I expect hatred and evil.  All I see is caring and unconditional love.
What? That isnt right.
My head begins to hurt again. Thick ooze drips from my nose and ears.
All he does it use his handkerchief to clean my face, knowing he cant help.

The sea starts to grow. It begins to move off its plane. Slowly rising and crashing down. This isnt normal, and it scares me. But I close my eyes and enjoy the sounds.

Until they get louder. My eyes snap open.
The waves are beating against the walls we sit on. Slowly reaching up it.
Dream continues to soothe me as the waves climb higher and higher. Soon reaching out feet and covering us with vile liquid.
My eyes open only to see a huge wave looming over us. Dream covers my eyes and all I feel the harsh pressure and Dream holding my hand.

I gasped awake, clutching at the bed spread. A dream. That's all it was. He wasnt there. That wasnt him.
Unless.. he entered my dream I realize.
I shake my head and stand up. My little feet making a plat sound as they hit the floor. They continue to make the sound as I rush to find anyone.

I go throughout the corridor, the rooms, and looking throughout windows trying to find anyone.

Soon I find Nightmare. I pad up to him and crash hug him, laughing as I knock him over.
"Nightyyyyy!" I squeal

"ew.  Too wholesome" Error coughed
Horror comes in with more pieces of Toriel again "oh perfect!" his face lights up in the promise of drama.

"Horror. Not infront of ink??" Night yelled and threw him out the window. Yes he just threw a man out the window.  Horror may not have survived. 

I walk over to the window to look down. Hes not there. Instead hes hanging on a tree with one foot and two hands.

"need help?" I offer

"nah" he sighed and let go of the tree, hitting it with a crunch

"welp hes dead..Hows our bitch" Error asked

"I dont know. He seems better but let me see. I'll take him to my room and do some 'test' or whatever" Night says, picking me up with a tentacle. Around the waist.

Omg I'm plane! I put my arms out and make the sounds and Night smiles and waves me a bit.
I'm flying!!

He opened the door and puts me on the bed.

Testing starts I guess!

//no. This is no sin. Fight me//