trapped

(Im time skipping this a bit cuz i dont think anyone wants to hear about ink bashing his head off the wall as he slips out of reality)

♡inks pov♡
The door swings open for the first time in weeks.
"Ready to behave?" Errors rough voice echos through the cell

I whimper a yes and try to find his leg. He chuckles and picks me up bridal style, taking me somewhere with a contisant temperate of warm. It would get freezing at nights and boiling in the day down there.

He sets me on the bed and uses scissors to remove the stitches. Mouth and eyes.
He starts with my mouth, taking them and pulling them slowly, as if to cause more pain. I can feel them slowly slipping out. After all 67 are taken out he goes for my eyes, repeating the process.

Snip and pull. 43 times on left, 46 on right. I refuse to open my eyes as soon as there out. The dark is better. I cant see the evil and pain.

But he drags me infront of a mirror and forces my eyes open. Every little lactation has bruises, creeping infection and spider cracks decorating them.
I know and understand hes tempting me to break the glass again so he can push the needles back through the bone, where its not even suited for. Like honestly, if your an adult, and you wanna tourcher someone, get the right equipment.
No it wasnt funny when the needle keep breaking. It didnt hurt me, and i was fine to wait as you had to get more, horror.

My hands go to touch my face. Theres no feeling but light pressure to half of my fingers.

Right, they were taken away.

My eye lights are brown and blue. Fear and sadness.
Why am i afraid. Or sad?
This can and will be reserved easily. Dream and Blue will find me soon, and well be planning our next attack by the fire in the living room the night they do.

He turns me away from the mirror and leads me down the hall.
People are talking in the next room. The one he forces me into.
I close my eyes again, wishing for buttons again.
Nightmare, identified by the slimly tencales, grabs me.
Im placed on his lap, like a child

"Hes better this way" he purrs and straigtens out my dress.
I give him the dirtest death glare I can.

"Settle down" error sighs and takes his seat at the table beside Nightmare across from Cross.

Nightmare begins a speech of bullshit. If i could move enough and had enough nerves left id slap the shit outta him.
Heh yeah inkys in charge^^

He places me on the ground so he can stand up. I fall limp to the ground, like a real doll. Why? I dunno. Mix of i cant move and i dont wanna move.
The other Sanes follow him out, seeming to forget me.  All except Error. Who turns and picks me up.
"Come on dolly. Its bed time" he yawns and i fear the cell again. He gives me a nice, but creepy smile and takes me to his room.
This room is kinda nice. But like most sanes, messy. Even though theres barley anything here.

He sets me on the floor, on my knees and hand. But the hands part gives out and i just face plant.
A splashing sound is heard and a bucket is dropped beside me

"Imma take a shower. Clean the room before i get back"
He turns and leaves, leaving no argument room.
I use my elbows to get up and survey the room

More messy than i thought

Jerk.