Omit Ink

3rd pov

Dream pulled the chair up to the long table. The meeting tables.

Around it sat Blue, Classic, Carrot, Outer, Sci, Gaster UT, Alpys UT and finally Life Toriel. The new council that was forged when Ink was kidnapped. When they were left stumbling in the dark when they're lantern was taken. 

"Alright..." Classics steadier voice called the hushed tones to a silence "What do we do with Ink. He's clearly untrusting and has a few undiagnosed  issues at the moment. According to Blue he is slowly opening back up the the stars but besides that clearly shut off. Sci and the other two scientists will examine him once we have his trust back. Or at least some. Now here comes the issue. How do we get the trust back." He finished, sitting tall, waiting for anyone to come up with an idea.

Suddenly Sci perked up
"Therapy. I'll take him to a third party base and talk this through-"

"You think he will let you?" Dream scoffed "Blue couldn't put clothes on him and you think hes gonna trust you?"

"Well in all fairness, it's you two he doesnt trust. I'm not good nor evil. I'm neutral.  Besides Cross has to be angry at Night again. Maybe we can get him to come and help" Sci suggested

Dream sat there, angry for a minute. The room seemed to fade a little duller. Ink doesnt trust them. His best friend. His love.

"Fine. Dream and Blue you have two weeks to gain some trust from him before we allow Sci's plan into action. I know how much this means to you. Now, we will need more security on the place. We will put cameras and have a few gaurd dogs and Undynes watching them at all time, ready for any surprise.  Any arguments?"

no one spoke, all mutually agreeing with the plan. No one really liked it but it was the best option after all. Even thought no other suggestion was given, this was the best for now.

The meeting concluded after a few more matters where discussed. Dream took Blues hand, exhausted and headed home.

As the door opened they got pinned to the floor by a twenty kg skeleton in a soft blue dress.
"where'd you go? talking with the others again? making plans? huh??" Ink demanded

"No sweetie. Just our jobs. Thanks for wearing clothing. Why dont we bake cookies?" he suggested.

He slowly let his grip go and stood up. 
"sure... but dont poison them!" he demanded

Dream laughed at this.
"of course not baby boy. I love you too much for that"

The room light up in a more comfortable feeling as Dream took both him and Blues hand, heading to the clean kitchen

"and you cleaned. What a good boy" He praised.
Of course Blue left it in a disaster.  Ink cleaned it all!

Ink smiled a little
"I like cleaning"

Soon they got to work baking. Ink sat on the counter, watching every ingredient fly around. He was careful but every so slighty letting his gaurd down. It was beginning to get ...fun.

As you iminage, Blue wanted to take over as the 'master chef'. That's what he was, right?
Not really, as he was trying to put several wrong things into the batter. Like the eggshells and a banana peel 'for flavour. It's the actual fruit!' he claimed.

Dream of course, did not allow, resulting in flour being thrown at him. Dream threw back an egg by mistake. Blue took a second to register before laughing and throwing more food at Dream. A full on food fight came to be.

Ink stayed out of the way, laughing with them. They didnt throw at inky incase he took it the wrong way. They were kinda fun. But not to be trusted, he reminded.

Needless to say no cookies were baked that day.

AN

sorry for a short chapter.  As I said in announcements I just got home from hospital. That's why this took so long.
Soon I'll have a longer chap.
Thanks for sticking with me.