Domestic birds dont fly free

Ink woke up once again, but found him self further down then he imagined. A few snapped branches puts the clues together.

He looked down, cautiously around at the ground, searching for his captors anywhere. No one, nor prints can be seen dented into the snow. But for safe mesurement he climbs up on intact branches towards the sky to get the best angle he could. The results factor the same, so he begins to climb down. He makes sure to be as careful as possible, still being able to feel all the nicks and scratches the branches make as the drag across his plastic covered bones.
He jumps the rest of the way down, since hes barred more height than the leap to the ground. Still, he lands with a hard thud as his body is not one hes used to.

The snowfall had stopped completely throughout the night, and he has to admit hes grateful they stole his finger tips, or else Sci would be cutting them off later.

A long sigh escapes his nonexistent lungs as he attempts to gain his bearings from the ground, since the sky veiw was too dense.
Nothing avails so he begins in any direction he thinks is correct.

He spends about an hour trudging through the ungodly thick snow, trying to find any portal, or person to help him. Of course nothing comes out of his search, animals shaking around bushes and snapping on sticks and a case of frostbite. The shaking is almost unbearable at this point.
Without warning something pounces on him, sitting on his limbs and pushing his head into the ground. It leans over and purrs a simple "gotcha~" before he blacked out.

Timeskip

Slow pain seeps into his barley awake mind. Soft, but harshly spoken words are hissed around him, to people he cant see. Someone takes him off the platform and takes him to somewhere warmer, before he could make any of the words make sense. The noise wasnt by monster but was louder than they could be. Oh theyre just gonna cook him. That makes sense....
He lets out a weak strangled scream while trying to get away
"Oh stop it" a voice scolds, wrapping Ink in a blanket to keep him warm.
When he breaks enough courage out to peel open his eyes, he can see the roaring fire in the fireplace, not big enough for him. So they arent cooking him. That makes him feel so much- no thats wasnt reassuring. That fire is not safe looking. At all.

On a second glance hes back in the castle, in the living room. With Error...
He tries his best to wiggle around and escape his grasp, but is unable to. Error just holds him loosely around the waist on his lap and that proves to be enough to restrain him.
:
"Tell me when your done" he says bordely, just watching the fire lick the walls.
Ink kept going, not wanting Error to 'win' per say but get exhausted after a few minutes. His body was already unfamiliar and pushed to its limits on his failed escape attempt.
Error sighed, glad he was finally finshed.
He lets a long pause fill the room before droning out a question
"Why did you go?"

That sent a shock to his system. This wasnt new to them, they take them prisoner. Prisoner either escapes, or gets resuced. But no where does the prisoner wish to stay.

"Becuase i dont wanna be here...?" He answered after a racking his brain for a suitable answer

"....don't we give you enough?"
"What-"
"DONT WE GIVE YOU ENOUGH??: he screamed through newly formed tears.

This shook Ink more than anything. But Error takes the floor before hes able to speak

"We do everything we can for you, love you, feed you, protect you here. God we even changed your body around as a gift, so it would hurt so much. We all want you to stay... Isnt that enough..." he asks spitting the words out, not even looking at the smaller.

Ink didnt know how to respond. None of that was right...
Error just kept crying, completely out of character. It made him feel so horrible...and he didnt understand why.

"L-look...ill stay... i didnt see it that way. Ill stay if that'll make everyone feel better" he says hesitantly. He knows this is the wrong move... kinda.
He lit up and the tears stopped coming.
"Yes, doll that is perfect" he praises and takes him closer to the fire.
It didnt hurt him, just kept him a little more warm.

The room engulfs in complete silence aside from the fire crackling and the smoke detector beeping some where in the distsnce. So many new feelings were going through Ink at the moment. He didnt quite understand what was going on. Or what Error truly ment. The heat began to be too much and it forced him into sleep.

Second time skip in one chapter. Not good kids. Not good

Ink shot up, only to be held back by tentacles, curling around his body. He was in the bed, beside both Error and Nightmare. Which, yes is pretty weird, unless you assume theyre in a relationship. Which brings out the question, why the hell was Ink there?
A question that cant be sloved becuase the two are out cold. All hed have to do is pry the tentacles away and he could go free. But he didnt want Error to cry again...
Besides he not being hurt in anyway at the moment, so there is really no point.
Happy with the decision he settles back down with them amd drifts to sleep.