im eating japenese candy caise imma weeeeeeeeb

He looks down and raises a brow.

Horror comes over
"Id apologize if i were you, doll" he whispers in my non existent ear. Yeah. No

I spit in Errors face and try to run. Horror grabs me by the suspenders and pushes me onto the ground.

I growl and thrash only to get pinned by the same person. Error just watches.
He starts walking around us in a tight circle
"So little pet-"

"Okie. No fuck You!" I growl. He blinks and keeps his gaze on my eyes

"Alright, twatwaffle. Listen up and listen good. You belong to me.-"

"Oh fuck no!-"

"SHUT UP!" He's seething and staring at me. I glare at him, unfazed. Or so it seemed. Felt that in my spine

"Continue, pisswizard" I smile. He squats down near my head and starts petting my skull as i I try to bite his hand.
Wait what the actual heck?.

"Why are you petting me?' I ask bordley

"Cause your my pet~"

"I thought of him more as a doll~" Horror muses
I lay my head down

"Are you two done?" I ask, ready to burn this place down like Notre Dame.

I get slapped of course. He throws me over his greasy shoulder and walks back down the corridor. We pass a throne room.

"Ah! Still couldn't afford your place?" I giggle.

"Nah. This was the best place to keep your rainbow ass" he growls and I'm thrown into a box. It's a four by four glass box in the middle of his room. There are wheels so I shouldn't shake. I can only stand in the small space.

"Error what the hel-"
He smacks the glass, scaring me.

"He does look more like a little doll this way" he smiles and spins the box while talking to Horror. It hurts but i refuse to show it.

It stops after a few slow ones and I keep my eyes closed for about three minutes to stop the dizziness. When they open the room is dark.  No wait. They put a blanket over the the case.
It starts moving forward.
Aw shoot. Here we go again