creative title woo

*Inks pov*

I feel a longing in my chest. Like I'm missing something. Like I need something.

He holds onto me again. The passive aggressive, off and on abusive golden skeleton. The blue one sits beside me. I resent them. They've taken me from my family.  Everyone around us is fine with it.
Making them my enemy aswell.

The golden one caresses my head. I stare off in irritation. I want him off.
Soon I get drowsy and jump off of him. I know what he's doing. I dont want to sleep.  It always leaves me feeling exhausted and paranoid. They're always so prescient on it.
Blue gets after me and hugs me. It's more of a hold then anything as I bite him to get away. Hes one step ahead as hes padded his sleeves. This isnt the first time.
Dream finishes the magic flow and I black out.

Go get water and food please. Maybe take a shower? Have you relaxed? that's just as important as working. Remember that. Anything works there's no set guidelines to mental health and wellness

I sit in the fields again, enjoying the calm of everything. I'm alone. I dont like to be alone but at least it's not with them.
The trees soflty away back and forth. I breathe and focus on that, taking me away from my thoughts. 
The memories on these trees are funny. Most of them sport a soft purple hue. I like those ones more then the eyesore of the gold. It's too... gaudy. I'd prefer silver over gold.

Soft crunching comes behind me and I snap back. I see the large tentacle sporting monster and relax. Its only nightmare

"how'd you get in here?" I ask, not overly concerned. Just, curious

"I did what I had to to make sure you're okay. You're in danger. They're going to hurt you soon. I know it" he says, sitting down beside me.

"really.... I mean they've already hurt me.."

"they plan to bake you alive to get the porcelain off"

"but .. isnt that good?" I ask

"you will bake and get trapped more in the mixture before it will ever drip" He warns

"oh god" I begin to panic.
He pulls me on his lap and holds me close

"you're strong. You can get out of there. I know you can... come to us. In the real world and I'll make sure you're safe forever" he promised, holding his small finger out. I grab it back and lock it as a promise.

"here's what I need you to do. Throw up. Use that trick I taught you. Dream wont put you to sleep that way. Not if you're sick. You will jump out the window and hide in the forest. I will find you" he promised again. "in two days time starting now. I'll be waiting"

I begin to fade out of the world. Time flows so differently. It felt like half an hour but in reality it was probably six hours.

Dream looks down on me, judging me probably. He smiles and begins to be a pest. Trying to make me drink water and eat food. It get annoyed and throw the bottle away.
The porcelain doesnt give me good range, so it falls about a meter away.
Still a good distance, but not as good as it used to be.

He sighs
"you can use your words baby." he says, picking up the cracked bottle and setting it on the table.

"stop babying me then"

"youd be dead if I didn't" he says pointedly

"whatever" I growl and turn away.

Dream sighs and picks me up. I just go limp, letting my hands touch the floor.
I take great joy in his grunts of effort.

We get to the roof and he opens the hatch. Its sunset. The light falls across the landscape. It attaches to us as we climb out.
So why the hell did he make me sleep at noon? It should be six pm is it's going down, and i slept for like six hours?? yeah noon. The hell Dream?

He sits me on one of the sofa chairs and plops down beside me. He looks exhausted. Nice.

I smile and watch the sun fade out behind the trees. The trees...I'm going to get out of here.

My smile grows as I stare at the trees. Nights gonna meet me there and get me out.

"what's so funny?" he asked, tiredly.

"oh just how the colours mix. Its pretty" I half lie. It is pretty. Just not why I was smiling.

Dream soon lights a lantern that we will use as a light source.
"tell me when you wanna go in baby" he murmurs as he rests his head on the arm. The lantern lights his face up in glowing beams. I watch it with fascination for a few minutes. It grows and shrinks. Its calming.
He soon falls completely asleep. This virtually leaves me alone.

I hop on my feet and slowly move. He took my shoes so all you hear is soft tapping and clicking as my feet hit the ground.

My grabs grasp the edge of the building and I lean over it. Below is a huge drop. I dont wish to jump I just want to see the flowers.
It looks beautiful.  I tilt my head back up and look at the trees again. What nightmare said is running through my head.
I'm gonna get  out of here.

I'm gonna get out of here