hold me, darling

Dream picked me up and held me close to his chest. He began to rock slowly, walking to the portal. 

We go through it and end up in the brown house. He sets me on the couch and I reach for him.
"theres my beautiful boy" he smiled

I'm fine without the porcelain.  All i need to make me safe and perfect is Dream.
I trust him. I know who he is.

"I'm back" I laugh softly

"yeah... you're back" he laughed

Sci comes in and begins to wrap me in bandage and a thick paste. He sits me up to do my chest, but has dream hold my legs while he does those.

Without the seams I look normal. Like a normal skeleton. 

I smile and look at dream. I just pounce on him, my heart full of love.

Blue comes in
"He's okay now?" he asked soflty, holding a dress in his his arms

"yep, let's get him dressed" He holds my arms up and Blue slips on the compression onesie, as we will call it. Then the dress is on. Well the shirt and suspender skirt.
Next the compression socks, pure white and a blue cloud sweater.

"cute af" Dream squealed and hugged me. I smile and kiss him instead.
It lasts a few minutes, just him holding me to his face. I've never been so close to another person.

After I pull away, he smiles and puts his hand on my cheek.
"well hello there" he snickered

"oh shut up" I sigh

The mirrors are covered. The windows are blinded. They thought of everything. 

"Let's fix you." Blue cooed and picked me up

Yeah this will be fun.
This will be a good life.

With my best friends
Safe and loved

The end♡