4

The ringing of a phone could distantly be heard.You blocked it out and continued sleeping anyway.
It ran again.
You ignored.

Another.
Still asleep.

It was quiet now,you smiled.Glad to finally be able to sleep.
That was until it ran again.
You got up,frustrated and wanting to tell whoever was calling to buzz off

"What?!" You screamed into the phone
"Y/n I need you down at Josuke's house.Now"
You recognized the voice on the other line to be Jotaro.Confused as to why he would want you at a teens house on a rainy day.
"Why?"
"Stop asking stupid questions and get over here."
You huffed at his attitude,quickly having him tell you the address before throwing on some clothes suitable for rain and bolting out the hotel rooms door.

"Why the hell is she here?" An annoyed Josuke sat on the kitchen table,surrounded by an abundance of broken plates and cups.

"If we're to get attacked by Angelo,She'll be our best bet at keeping us safe." Jotaro responded monotonously,not even bothering to look at Josuke.

You stood awkwardly.Not knowing what to do or say,already having been told about the possible stand attack and knowing what to expect.Jotaro wanted you here because your Hamon used water as it's fundamental basics.Much like your Father who used Soap.

You sat next to Josuke.The silence in the room almost painful,hoping that maybe the teen wouldn't mind a light hearted conversation right now

"Sooo,this your first stand attack?"

"He killed my Grandfather."
And there goes you ever trying to start a conversation again,thankfully you didn't have to sit in your embarrassment for long as The kitchen sink let out a loud rumble.Josuke and Jotaro immediately standing up most likely activating their stands.

You pulled out a long striped headband.An old one,that had belonged to your Father long ago.When you were first being trained in Hamon it was the first weapon you were ever taught to use. Embedding your energy into it was even easier,sure you couldn't see the enemy but you were a skilled fighter.Besides,there are blind people who still kick ass no?

"Josuke Higashikata.I'll make sure to kill you and Jotaro this time!" A tiny voice shrieked,you looked in ever direction.Still not being able to see it but trying your hardest to look towards the noise.
"And you brought this cutie to! Doesn't look like a stand user.hehehe! This is like taking candy from a baby!-"

"Y/N!"  You could hear Jotaro yell,quickly whipping your head towards them as both Josuke and Jotaro reached forward.Attempting to grab you before the enemy could attack.

However they were stopped as you latched the purple and yellow triangle striped headband,onto an invisible enemy.
"I may not posses a Stand.But I have another ability,one that allows me to detect any breathing life form around me!" You swung the invisible being into a wall

"Including nasty spirits!" You swung him into another wall
"Like you!" You were about to throw him into the ground before you could feel the headband loosen

He had gotten away.

"Shit! Josuke Jotaro! Be careful he got away-" you gasped watching as Josuke's mouth was being pried open.Most likely by the enemy,but to you it just looked like he was randomly opening his mouth really wide.

This motherfucker was truly going to be hard to beat.